8

"I know you don't want this princess but the doctors said it'll make you more healthy. So how about you eat this for me okay?"

The cat looked up at Khia with questioning eyes for the third time. Khia gave her a soft trusting gaze, rubbing her kittens head as she urged her to eat what would make her feel better.

It's like the cat knew that her mama would only give her what was best for her. So clearly princess sucked it up and started to eat the new cat food she'd be taking for the time being.

"Good girl. Now you and mommy are both fed." She says with a smile as she rubbed princess the entire time she ate.

Once princess finished, Khia walked over to the trash can with princess hanging lazily in her palm.

Just as she was about to go back upstairs she heard a knock at the door.

"Now why would this man leave me at his house." Khia groaned, now she had to interact with some stranger and explain why she was even in his crib.

As Khia made her way to the front door she made sure to send Ace a text that someone was at his house. It was currently 8pm. Ace and the guys had been gone since this morning and it was just Khia and princess. Well at least until now.

"Queen..." Khia said once she opened the door, definitely not who she expected.

"And who are you?" queen questioned, raising a brow as she stared at Khia:

"You got that one." Khia laughed at that lil smart joke Queen made. She did eat her up on that tip cause she was sure queen didn't know shit about who she was.

"Is Ace here?" Queen said slightly aggravated, trying to look inside the house only making Khia close the door more cause fuck she was being so nosy for.

"If he was here he would've opened his house door..."

"You starting to piss me off." Queen said, stepping up on Khia making Khia raise an eyebrow. She honestly had to hold back a laugh.

"Your diaper butt a-"

Just as she was about to continue, Ace's car pulled into his driveway. He got out along with Mir.

"Well there's who you're looking for." Khia stepped back into the house and closed the door behind herself. The door wasn't locked, she wasn't that petty. She made her way to the kitchen and hopped up on the counter, easily at home in Ace's place.

She heard the door open again not moments later, conversing happening but it went in another direction than the kitchen.

Mir was the only one who came into the kitchen.

"Where's my best friend?" She questioned, raising her eye brow slowly, the sight made a smirk come to Mir's face. Smiling at how easily she managed to do that at the right moment.

"Do you really want to know or do you want me to take you to get some ice cream so you don't gotta hear."

"Fuck I'm a kid or sumn?" Clearly she was mad but she was hiding it the best she could, which wasn't really good.

"Yes or no Khia."

She grumbled and hopped off the counter, squeezing her shirt to her body and slightly cuddling princess as she walked behind Mir. As she made her way to the front door she could see a glimpse of the top of the steps where Ace and Queen were making out.

"Get a fucking room whores." Khia grabbed Mir's keys and made her way outside, slamming the door as if he wasn't coming with her.

Mir looked up the steps to Ace who had a look on his face that even Mir couldn't read.