Epilogue.

5months later.

Weston Road Flows by Drake played through Khia's loft.

No matter what part of the home you were in you'd be able to hear the music playing from the living room.

"Your best day is my worst day, I get green like earth day." Khia sang along to the smooth song as she fixed the flowers in the vase on her counter.

She didn't hear the constant knocks at her door, with how loud her music was she really didn't want to hear anything but the song playing.

The girl came to a pause on what she was doing when she heard her phone ringing and her music stop. She walked over to her phone and picked it up, pressing it to her ear.

"Open this fucking door girl."

"Uhmm excuse me" the girl rolled her eyes, hitting the button and traveling off to where her front door was. She unlocked the door and turned the knob.

The door wasn't even half way open before Axe was coming in and walking past her.

Khia closed the door, turning to face him.

Ace stood there, pulling his north face coat off his arms and hanging it up where it belonged.

She watched him fix the large chain on his neck, letting it peak out of his hoodie as he then came forward and leaned down wanting her to turn so he could kiss her.

"Mhmmm about time you gave me some attention." The girl rolled her eyes.

Ace placed his hand on her waist and the other went under her chin, lifting her head up to look at him.

"Don't say that." He said, already feeling bad as he leaned down to kiss her lips. He hadn't seen Khia in three days and the both of them were feeling the effects of him being on tour. And the tour had only just started.

Khia's eyes fell closed, her hand coming up to the back of his neck, playing with the curls there that she loved so much. Now there was also a cold chain against her wrist everytime she touched there, sending shivers straight down her spine.

Ace slid his hand under her shirt, rubbing his hand up and down her spine where she could feel the coldness of the gold bracelet she'd gotten him.

"You're doing it on purpose." Khia muttered against his lips making Ace smirk and bite down on her bottom lip before pulling his mouth away from hers.

"Did you get the flowers?" Ace asked while he pulled her body into his. The place she'd become so used to being in.

Khia walked along with him, taking him to the counter where a large bouquet of flowers were now sitting in a vase.

"Yes they look sooooo good I can't even belive you found them."

"I had help from my team and shit. They know to keep you happy."