9

"I didn't think you ignoring Ace would mean not answering the phone for me also."

"I literally didn't answer the phone one time in the two times you've called." Khia laughed along with her words while speaking to Mir.

It had been around two weeks since she had been in the hospital and forced into having to recover from that.

Since she last saw Ace she was keeping her distance. She didn't need to be around him since he was making her feel jealous. She felt like she shouldn't feel like that when it came to anyone and him because he didn't belong to her, period.

So she took her time to rebuild and now she felt like she was off that and onto other things.

"Yea yea. What you Rey do?"

"I'm actually getting dressed for work right now." Khia was currently standing in front of her bathroom mirror while putting here earrings on.

"Oh shit let us slide by your bar tonight."

"Us being...?"

"You already know Khia." Mir rolled his eyes at the girl playing dumb.

"I guessss"

"Rd bet get there safe."

"You know it." Then Mir hung up the phone. She shook her head a small smile on her face. All the guys had been communicating with her. More over text then over phone since she didn't want Ace anywhere in her eye sight if he happened to be around.

She wasn't on no shady shit when it came to him but space was just needed and she granted that for herself, as she should.

"Okay time to go." She says, heading over to her bed and grabbing her bag and phone.

"Princess you be a good girl. Mommy's watching on the cameras!"

She leaned downstairs and kissed the kittens head who was currently lying in her princess bed.

Khia had installed a small camera in the corner of her room that spanned out the entire room from ceiling to floor.

She wouldn't be risking anything happening to princess while she wasn't home.

About three hours later Khia was locked in with work. Just as she was getting ready to wash some dishes in the sink at the bar, Tek came in and started doing it for her.

"I haven't seen you in so longgg" she said smiling slightly as she looked at the taller guy.

"You been the one on leave and shit" He said, his perfect teeth with grills flashing as he spoke to her. Tek was always a smaller, he must know his teeth pretty.

"I know I know. An incident happened with princess and then it led to being an incident with me."

"What happened?" He questioned, confused since she looked fine to him. Khia always looked like she's was okay. The only person to ever really notice she wasn't was Ace.

"Just a lot but I'm okay. Don't worry about me." Tek nodded a like wary. He wouldn't promise that. He'd make sure now to keep a little closer eye on her to make sure she was really okay and not just saying it.

"Queen Khia!"

Khia turned her head down the bar to where she saw Kai, Mir, Trell and Ace all down towards the other side.

Trell of course being the one to call her that silly nickname the most. A small grin came on her face as she shook her head at him waving his hand to get her attention like she wasn't literally staring at him.

"You know them?" Tek said, stepping behind Khia a little bit. She didn't even look back, she just nodded.

"Yea I'll be right back." She headed down the bar to where the guys were.