17

"Whatttt" Ace said, his brows raised so high they were practically on his forehead.

"I'm going to go shower."

Ace sat there bewildered, watching as Khia switched off away from him.

The man ran a hand down his face, he obviously was not expecting that.

Khia was a twenty three year old woman, she looked good and Ace couldn't name one downside about her. Her being a virgin wasn't something he even thought to think of.

The fact that she let him have her virginity- in an alley at that was crazy to him. The man stood up from the couch, a hand running through his hair as he walked off wanting to talk to Khia. He made his way up to his room and once he entered, all he could hear was the shower going and light humming coming from Khia.

He licked his lips, opening the door and being met with the sight of a naked Khia in the glass shower.

Khia turned her head to face Ace, giving him a small smile as she tilted her head to the side staring at him.

"Yes Ace?" She asked softly with a playful grin.

Ace watched her pretty face, the calm smile that grazed her lips as water fell onto her skin gracefully.

Khia looked perfect, innocent like she wasn't in the same room with a man who had only ever been rude to her.

Ace could feel his heart clench at how he treated Khia for so long. The truth was he never knew how to treat a woman because he wasn't raised by one to know.

Ace knew there was no excuse for his actions and Khia never asked for one. She never pushed him to be something he was not, she never asked him to do more than what he already did.

Khia deserved so much more than what he was giving her. And Ace would show her that his mistakes in the past would be something he worked to improve on each and everyday when it came to her.

"Ace?" Khia called again, seeing as he didn't respond and seemed to be zoned out.

Ace picked his eyes up to look back at Khia instead of off into space.

"Nothing..." he shook his head slightly, making his way forward.

He started to take his clothes off in front of the girl. Khia didn't once protest, her eyes on him as she started to wash her body with the dove bar soap he had.

Ace entered the shower behind Khia. The girl didn't look back at him but she could feel him inching closer to her.

Ace pressed his body to hers. Leaning down and kissing her shoulder and then up her neck.

Khia hummed slightly, closing her eyes as she felt his nose come up at the back of her ear, Ace's face slightly brushing against her hair that she had pulled up.

Ace placed his hand onto her lower stomach, pressing his palm into her skin deeply, making Khia's breath hitch.

As her mouth fell open Ace leaned forward and captured her lips. The girls head slightly turned to the side as she kissed Ace over her shoulder.

Ace devoured her mouth, the sound of their tongues slapping together being heard. Ace's hand came up to Khia's jaw, holding her still as he dominated the kiss over her.

A whimper fell from Khia's lips as Ace bit into both of her lips, smushing them together in his teeth before letting them go.

The girls tongue darted out to follow, pressing against the fullness of his lips and dragging around them in a circle.

Ace groaned, his face dipping down into her neck, kissing her soft skin before gathering it in a nice wet suck, leaving a hickey on her skin.

"I'm sorry.." Ace whispered at the back of her head, making a shiver run down Khia's spine.