4

"Princess you're very silent today."

Khia had been awake for five minutes. She didn't know what time it was but she knew she never usually woke up on her own. It was either Princess or an alarm waking she up.

"Who is princess?" Khia didn't even open her eyes when she heard Ace's voice. She knew it must've been a dream.

"Dear lord I've been asking for a dream with him in it for so long." Khia sighed peacefully, sinking further into what she thought was sleep.

When she didn't hear Ace anymore she frowned, guessing that he wasn't in her dream after all. Then it got to silent and she realized it was not a dream at all when she opened her eyes.

"Ace!" Khia twirled over in the bed, her face having a small little smirk on it to play off all the stuff she just said.

"Your bed.." her brows caved in, her hands going out to feel around the mattress. She had to remember this moment seeing as she didn't know the next time she would be in his bed.

"What are you doing?" Ace questioned as Khia turned her head face down into the pillow and smelled the pillow aggressively.

"Oh nothing!" She said into the pillow before pulling up gently and facing Ace. Her silky sew in being all in her face making her immediately push it behind her ears.

"So how was last nightttt? Why am I still clothed!" Khia leaned back dramatically in his pillows. Fake mad that they didn't do anything last night, at least to her knowledge seeing as she didn't remember anything.

Ace covered his mouth slightly to hide the slight smile Khia caused him.

"You crazy as shit bro." Ace shook his head, spraying his body with some type of cologne.

Khia would be sure she brought the same one to spray on her pillow.

"I know I know." She sighs softly, getting out his bed softly. She bent down touching her toes and then stood up, stretching her arms in a weird double jointed way, Ace being able to head her bones cracking into place as she placed her arms down softly.

"Don't ever do no shit like that again." Ace had his face balled up, confused on how she even put her arm that way, or even crack as many bones as she did.

"You need to be doing it to Ace. Stretching the body is good for sex."

"You never know what the fuck Rey come out your mouth." Ace responded, shaking his head.

"Well I know what's Rey come out of yours. A curse word every damn sentence" Mouthy ass Khia laughed under her breath. She could tell Ace was trying his hardest to keep a straight face.

"You need to loosen uppp" she rolled her eyes, making her way back to his bed but making it up this time for him.

"So where you going? You all dressed up" Khia spoke as if this was her house and he was leaving her here or sumn.

"I'm going to the studio Khia. It's 2 in the afternoon"

"Okay.... Khia side eyed him, felt like he was calling her out for how long she slept.

"My princess, being my cat usually wakes me up. So when she doesn't I sleep my life away."

True to the bone, Khia would sleep days away if she could, the best she could do was isolate herself from the problems outside of sleep.

"Dependent on a cat..got it."

Khia turned her full head to him, mugging the shit out of him before finishing up making his bed.