Moving in and a Talk

???P.O.V

"Now, you've got everything? Your books? Clothes? Do you have you-"
"I'm fine 'mom'. I've got everything I need." I cut Miss Lily off as she sighs with a frown on her face.

"Ok ok, I just want you to have everything you need and make sure you don't get hurt and-"as she speaks on I move forward and cut her off again, but by a strong hug. My height much taller than hers even with her heels.

" You know Miss Lily, if I could choose you to adopt me, you'd be on the very top." She smiles in my shoulder and holds be backs tightly as she speaks in my hoodie." I raised you when you where just a babe and wanted to adopt you too, but I can't with this job. But always know that in my heart, your still my little girl. Even if we aren't bound by blood, but by our hearts," she pulls away as she finishes.

She looks up at me and pulls down my hood looking into my eyes and putting some strands of hair from my face behind my ear. She holds onto my shoulders with her hands and looks me in the eyes and smiles.

"Now, be good at school and try to make some friends instead of animals. Okay?" "Okay Mo-I mean Miss Lily."

She smiles at my mess-up and stands a bit on her tip-toes and I bend down so she can kiss my forehead like she used to when I was little

"You start school tomorrow so I don't want any fights or broken things, okay Scarlet," I smile, "Yes mom."