Why

Scarlet POV

"I was starting to wonder when you would come back to this place"

A loud deep resonating voice speaks through the cave, the water almost rippling in the pool as I spin around looking for its owner.

"Who's there?! Come out before I find you and wish you didn't come out!!" I yell, my echo only slight but there so there goes one thing that's slightly normal about this place, besides the wierd image flashback memory bullshit thing.

" That doesn't make since...?"

A slight breeze comes from my side as it speaks and I quickly turn and my eyes widen then narrow to a cocky glare at the giant cool ones infront of me in the shadows.

"Well, I don't make sense so why should I mean sense hmm Mr. Shadow-Creep-Thing?!"

A large sigh is heard with a deep chuckle following as the cave walls rumble as giant loud scrapes are heard against the stone ground.

"You are definitely my child alright, you act like me and have my attitude. Not to mention your stunning looks"

It chuckles as it slowly moves in to the glowing blue light of the cave showing a gigantic scaled body with giant claws and wings with its massive teeth.

I slowly look up and slowly gulp.

"Uh hi...Mr. Shadow-Creep-Thing...?"

He slowly looks down with a smirk.

"Call me Dad, cause I am your Dad and hello to you too Scarlet"