Read!!!

Hey Guys!! I know it's been awhile and I am writing the next few chapters during the whole wait so I'm sorry for not updating recently.

Also as I was checking my Wattpad and was looking this I noticed the major difference in reads SO THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

I never thought that so many would read this and LIKE IT SO MUCH AND IT PUSHES ME TO WRITE EVEN MORE FOR YOU GUYS!!!

But other than that as I was checking out some other books I kinda found one that was similar to mine in the plots of the chapters and dialogue of the main character of the book.

One thing I don't like is when i see people take words from my own works and put it as theirs and that one reason I DONT LIKE TO UPDATE CHAPTERS OR MAKE BOOKS TO PUBLISH.

So if you ever see anything that looks suspicious of stealing from me or even if another author is being stole on, REPORT IMMEDIATELY.

Now I will be updating in a month or so so I can get on track with school and possibly a normal update date, but knowing school I'll be tired so be happy AND PRESS THE FAVORITE IF ITS GOOD AND YOU WANT MORE when I update :)

So thank you all again for following my stories and me and see the next chapter soon!!!

If you have any questions for me that need answers, Ask away!!!

Have a awesome day , like me (yeah right), and I will see YOU in the next chappie!!!

BYE BYE!!!!