Uh Oh, Not Good

Third P.O.V

As Scarlet walks down the sidewalk to her new school, a engine and screaming is heard behind her. She turns around facing a small car with at least from her perspective 9 boys.

"Poor car," she mumbles as she turns away from the car heading towards her. "HEY!!! Check it out, it's a new guy!!! They just keep coming to get a taste of beat down huh boys!! " "Yeah" "Woohoo" "Your gonna die punny boy!!!Beat ya later sucker!!!"

Scarlet's P.O.V

I sigh, shaking my head. 'Great. Now they'll know who to beat up,ugh' I thought. I sigh, and continue walking to the place which will be my death field.

'Just please, stay away from any fights Scarlet.' I remember Miss Lily's words and I'll try the best I can. 'Its just that no one can stay away from me hehe,'I joke in my head.

Then I notice 'Damn, I was hoping I would be late, ugh.' I groan as I look around the bustling hallways of the highschool.

"Well, let's get this show on the road," I talk to myself as I look at the paper for my first class. As I finally stop in front of my first class, I open the door to see everyone looking at me. Well, as far as you can see me with a hood over my head.

"Class, we have a new student. Please welcome Scar S-Senka Claret...Bloo-ooksen... Andrea-ia..uh," I lean in her towards her ear and whisper making my voice raspier and deeper than usual."Scar is fine Miss," I tell her.

"Well class please welcome Scar, he will be with us for the school. Now get in a seat so class can begin." As I look around everyone suddenly put their bookbags or feet on the other seat beside them.

I hear the teacher sigh and put her on on her forehead, shaking her head."Class, will someone give a seat to Scar please," as I look around I find a small lab desk in the back corner.

"Miss, it's alright. May I sit at that table in the back?" I ask her. " Yes you may. Now, let's take roll." As she goes off names she stops on one, "Duncan? Has anyone seen Dunca-,"  The class door open with a slam and shut as a guy with a red jacket walks in and sits in the empty seat.

"Sorry for being late, had to help my mom and go to the office." The guy says.'Huh, must be the Ducan guy,' I think.

"It's no problem Duncan, we were just taking roll and you got here on your name. We have also got a new student, Scar can you stand please?"

'Well that's my que,' I think as I stand up. As he looks back I see his eye flash a color for a split second, not noticeable to human eye, but I am not full human.

As everyone still stares at me through class, I hear a word I'm VERY familiar with. " Class, can anyone tell me what Anthropomorphic means? Anyone? Scar, may you please tell the class what it means. Miss Lily told me you are excellent in science," as she says that everyone, I mean EVERYONE, turns around and stares at me.

"It means 'In human form' Miss," I say softly so my voice sounds as male as possible. "Very good Scar, you are correct," she speaks on for the rest of class while I daze outside the cracked window and close my eyes feeling a small breeze flow through it.