So Dead

Third P.O.V

The door harshly slams against the wall as the hooded figure dashes into the house, panting like no tomorrow. They run all the way through the house as their hand runs against the hallway walls, leaving finger traces of blood on them.

As the person finally stops as she stands in the door frame of their room, they fall on their knees. Back against the frame, they pull their hood back as a few strands fall from the loose pens from running.

Her knees pulled up against her fit stomach, holding the bloddy hand in her view. Blood and a bit of skin on her now claw like nails. Sharp, long and as black coal. The scales on her hands and arms more visible.

As her eyes go wide, her body shakes lividly. Thoughts racing through her mind. Not stopping for one second to bring down her fast and heavy breathing.

______________________________________

As they all have questions roaming in the room, the door opens for them all to stop to see a aggravated face of-

"Hi mom,"Duncan says with a sheepish grin, his injury bleeding a bit through the white bandage showing five blood marks.

"This always seems to happen when I turn my back," she says as she walks quickly and harsh against the floor. Her shoes making the loud sound of a aggravated beyond belief mother towards the group.

As she stops in front of Duncan, she gently holds his arm and looks at Barnes with a harsh glare. "How did this happen?!"

"Hi Margret. Well uh, we had a proble-" "We?! You should now that it's 'You' had a problem. And don't 'Margret' me. We have a contract Barnes."

"We will take care of this as soon as possibl-"Barnes tries saying but gets cut off once again as she lets go of Duncan's arm and points a finger in his face. Her other hand on her hips with her foot tapping against the floor with a glare.

" I want it taken care of now. If not, then as soon as you get whoever hurt him."

"Yes ma'am."