What could go wrong?

Third P.O.V

" I guess its time for hell huh," the person or shall we now say girl, sighs as she slowly sits up from her bed. Looking around the medium sized room filled with a few boxes, she stands up.

She hunches as she walks to the restroom, a set of clothes in one arm as the other opens the door and walks in. Locking it behind her, she sets the clothes on the sink counter as she strips of her baggy clothes and steps into the shower.

Turning it on warm, small clouds of steam roll around the restroom as she stands under the water, relaxing her stiff muscles.She sighs of releaf, knowing this would be the only good part of her next hours in the hell called 'highschool'. She softly chuckles with a smirk thinking that.

"Like highschool is anything 'high'," she says to herself as she scrubs shampoo and conditioner in her ratty hair. She finishes cleaning herself, making her feeling lighter and refreshed as she turns the nob of the shower.

Stepping out of the shower into the steamy room, she steps in front of her fogged up mirror and wipes it away. Seeing her reflection in the mirror, she sighs as she runs her hands across her pale and greyish scales on her neck.

"Welp, I guess we will just have to try today," she speaks to her reflection, knowing it won't answer back, she sighs. As she gets dressed quickly and touches up, groaning as she puts on foundation and concealer, she stops and opens a drawer and pulls out some hair clips.

With the last pin in her hair, she turns around and walks out the restroom heading towards the kitchen. As she picks up her backpack, she notices a note and a bag on the table and picks it up.

As she reads, a small smile forms and she puts it in her pocket, grabs the bag, and opens the front door, blocking her face from the morning sun, and pulls her new hoodie out of the bag and puts it on. "Let's get this over with," she days as she walks away from the door shutting it and puts her hood over her head.