Strange Mark

Duncan P.O.V

I hiss in pain as Blitz pulls my arm towards him as he looks at the deep claw marks from the knew guy. His eyes narrown as he frowns and heads towards the busses. "Come on, we gotta go!" He yells towards us and he opens the buss door leading to the ship.

I look towards Isabel, Kenny, and Jenna with a questioning face as they look right back at me the same way. I shrug as I follow Blitz with the others following behind be and we get in and buckle up as we lift up heading towards base.

No one P.O.V

"Hmm, this is very strange. Your kaiju senses and abilities have been acting up more then usual Duncan."

"What about that mark on his arm?" Blitz asks with no patients in his tone. "Well, if you look closely at it you can see some nail sheds in it which I've cleaned out and taken the DNA from it and is in the coder right now. But if you look at this," a picture of claw marks in the ground appear," and at Duncan's injury," another picture pops up," they match."

"What claw mark is that in the ground?" Jenna asks with curiosity as she and the rest sit by Duncan. Isabel stands up with wide eyes."That's a Kaiju mark isn't it." She asks.

"Correct!" A beeping sound comes from the computer as a small compartment opens up from it holding a glass bottle that's purple. "And this is the DNA from Duncan's mark on his arm and lets see what we have here." The woman says excitedly as she drops a bit on a glass slide and puts its DNA on the screen.

As another DNA strand shows up by it, looking like the DNA from the mark, the woman starts jumping a bit with a huge smile. As she turns around d she holds Duncan's shoulders. "Do you know what those are Duncan?!"

"Uh,no?" He replies to the spastic woman as she legs go and point her finger to the DNA from the mark."That is the DNA from the mark," and she points at the other strand," and that yours Duncan!"

As the last word is said, all mouths and eyes go open and wide.

"WHAT?!"