Chapter 13

"Ok. So, Lexi can be pretty mean, but I wouldn't say evil." I say walking around the kitchen, looking for eggs. Mel and I are baking cookies.

"No, she's evil. You have only seen the bad in her, but not the evil." Mel states. We mix up the cookie dough and scoop some onto the baking sheet.

Mel's, or... Our parents come through the door and help us put the baking sheet into the oven. Mel and I each take one and eat them in our room.

"How do you think Dakota would do English?" I ask Mel. She shrugs and continues reading a 'Young Rider' magazine.

------------------------------------------------

Mel and I walk to the barn. Today she has had Twilight for one month and to celebrate she's going to try to ride him.

I hold Twilight's dark blue, lead rope, while Mel gets on. Twilight barely even reacts. I lead him around the round ring at the walk.

I stop him and Mel dismounts. We each reward Twilight with a treat that we made together. We both untack him and feed the horses.

I get out Dakota and ride on a trail. I'm feeling really relaxed, until I hear a blood curdling scream from the barn.

A/N

Heyoooooo. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please go onto my youtube channel to see the horse I've been helping to train, Bubbles.

<3 See ya ma home dizzles.