Chapter 15

Right now Mel and are  just hanging out in our room. I glace over at my closet and see the blue dress I bought with Mel.

I was supposed to wear it to the open house thing for the stable, but then, you know what happened. I haven't worn it to anything.

"Hey McKenzie?"  Mel asks, snapping me back into reality. I turn my head to her.

"Yea?" I ask.

"Kayleen was wondering if you would want to give lessons at the barn to earn some extra money." Mel tells me.

"Sure. It'll be fun. I get to boss little kids around." Mel and I both burst into laughter, nearly rolling off of our beds.

Riley walks into the room. Seeing her reminds me of my parents. I remember the day that they got her for me.

-----------Flashback----------

"Okay, McKenzie. Pick which puppy you want." mommy tells me. I run up and down the wall with kennels full of puppies.

A small fluffy one is really cute. She's the only one in her kennel and she is shaking in the corner. I walk up to her.

"Mommy, I want this one." I say, pointing to her. My mom nods and tells the lady at the desk.

"What are you going to name her 'Kenz?" daddy asks me.

"Riley."

-----------End of flashback---------

A tear falls down my face. I miss my parents.

A/N

Heyoooooooooooooo. I hope you guys liked this chapter eve though it was a filler. Well, it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

<3 See ya ma home dizzles.