Unveiling Forbidden Realms

Silver Academy wiped her tears from her eyes. I was altered with frustration because my heart was totally strong; I am not a person for marriage. This child confused me, and if she chose to use illegal magic in this place, it's not my fault; it is my future self's fault. I don't know; my confusion was full on my face. But Sylvia, my best friend, had to add something to make things worse for me, "Best, you don't get to confuse this child. She looks like she's seven or eight years old, resembling you. Use some forbidden magic that no one has to use, but look, at least use your future children, that nice electrical with us, because I think it's time to go to the other checkpoints, you know that."

Sylvia drew to convince me with all her willpower that this is not bad, and my innocent soul once this, so I take that, so I take it with my full heart, and then look at her from afar. This child is cute and likes her mother. Of course, I wonder if her father will be my type. Are you blushing a little bit because I have some naughty thoughts that I don't want to share with anyone? It's just thoughts of a good tall man with a handsome face, a powerful personality that no one can beat. It just makes me go deep in my thoughts that one will happen in the future, but I get out of this imagination fast because you look at me with a suspicious face that I don't want to look at.

So, I go and walk towards a little girl Ethan already holds. He makes a good relationship with this girl, so active, wanting to do everything, and Aria, trying to hold her excitement, was a cute thing. I never see Ethan with children around, so I let him hold her longer, and we see what he will do. They begin talking about me; I don't know why. She whispers in the ears of Ethan, and of course, everyone listens, "Uncle Ethan, Daddy told me that I can't tell Mommy's secret to anyone, but you are so special because you always help Mommy. So, I will tell you one thing that Mommy does, some art privacy, and one day Daddy told me that I couldn't see my Mommy's art because it was not for my age. But I am now eight years old. It means I can see that." The girl was full of confidence, and she thought that no one heard, but I looked at Ethan, and the silence was so loud. The only thing we do is glance at each other because we know those drawings are not even for an eight-year-old.

I hold the girl's hand softly with a soft smile, "Aria, this is your name, right? Let me tell you something. You can't see everything about Mommy now. It's not good. Okay, now we have to go to the garage, and after five days, you will return to your Mommy's original one." The little girl was so confused, but I patted her head to stop the confusion and held her in my arms. She is not heavy, but we begin to walk towards the carriage, and we get all the weapons that we put away before we enter this place. I take my sword; Ethan also takes his sword and some daggers, and Sylvia gets her books. Of course, she is obsessed with books, but we find the carriage.

We found someone that we all disliked, the grumpy man, the adventurer who dragged Silvia from the shops. I put the girl in my hand Ethan again because he is the best one to hold in child, and I walked to this person and my full strength. I slap him; he looks at me confused. I look at him with anger. I want to care, but he looks at me so disgustingly. I speak with a hard tone, "You know you hate my friend and the person who hurt my family will get hurt now or tomorrow. I never forget, and I will never forgive. My people always be protective under my wings." He scoffs angrily as he sits on his seat without saying anything. On the other hand, the other man was traveling and nice with us; he didn't come. We ask the old person who drove the carriage, and he tells us that this man owned a shop in this place. So, we didn't say goodbye to him anyway.

We enter the carriage, and the horses begin to move. The little girl was asleep because she had a long day, and the sister of the adventurer didn't stop glancing at me as if she wanted to kill me, but it didn't matter. I don't care. I know my friend will protect me. I am not saying that it will shield me, but more of it, I trust them with my life. Sylvia, on the other hand, was studying magic, and she brought a thick book full of spells. So, I asked Sylvia, I was ultimate curiosity, "Can you make any type of enchanted items? I want to learn magic." She looks at me so excitedly as if I hold a golden key. Her excitement was so full of joy. I didn't stop her, and I sat and began to listen to what she was saying.

She begins to explain that the magic world is so different from everything. She explains that magic is not that simple, and light magic is the opposite of dark magic. From light magic, they get all types of elements, but people who get dark magic can summon all types of creatures. I get so excited to know what she begins to explain that people have mana, and from it, they can get magic. But suddenly, Ethan gets in the middle of the conversation, "Soumya, Sylvia is right about what she is talking about because I have magic, and I can heal people because I have water magic." I was speechless because I had never seen him healing people, but at the same time, I was so jealous because I was the only one who didn't know about magic. She tells me that she can't give the end type of magic now because she needs to know what type of magic I can use.

She explains that if I use the wrong type of magic, I will die. I was so shocked; I didn't expect things to be so serious. But I didn't want to make anything dangerous because, after all, the child is still here and two strangers that I don't like. We ask what the next checkpoint is, so the old man pipes in with a cracked voice, "The Shadow Kingdom." Ethan repeats hesitantly, but for me, I didn't know what he meant, and I don't know what the Shadow Kingdom is. I look at Ethan's confusion on my face, and it's the same for Sylvia; we never heard about it. "So, what is the Shadow Kingdom? Is it just something dangerous because we never heard about its existence?" Ethan looks so serious; he doesn't make any type of eye contact. Instead, he looks at the floor with every bump, and the air gets heavier. "The Shadow Kingdom is for all adventurers in this kingdom. People can kill anyone; there are no rules, no mercy, and it's full of danger if we go to this place."

The adventurer begins to smirk when he hears what Ethan says. I dislike him from the bottom of my heart because he is so cruel. From the first day we sat with this person, I didn't feel comfortable around him. He always makes things special, always distances himself, doesn't want to share, doesn't want to do anything, always isolated from his sister as if he wants to do something but can't. Now I understand why he was so mad to go to the next checkpoint because he wanted to hurt us so badly without getting himself dirty. What a shameless person; I despise this type of person.

I play with my hair, attributing it, thinking about how I will do and protect this little child. I feel a heavier responsibility on my shoulders now. I can't make this decision from Bloom, so I take a pencil and my schedule and begin to write. I wrote to Ethan that when we get to this checkpoint, I want him to protect Aria like his daughter. I suddenly feel so attached to this little girl, even if it is for one day because I feel even if I am her mother in the future, we have the same soul. We know different, so I will protect her until this forbidden magic goes away.

But something hits me, and I ask Sylvia, "Why is this magic so forbidden, and what type is it?" My curiosity gets the better of me, and Sylvia looks at me and begins to tell me. She speaks in a low tone because she doesn't want anyone to hear about it. This magic can destroy a whole world if someone uses it carelessly or multiple times because the future can control fate and lose control, destroying everything. Then, about the type of magic she needs to make this forbidden thing, it is a basic one. Multiple teachers that I know from the guild say that a stupid student who creates magic only knows the basics. For this reason, they say it's forbidden because they don't want anyone to play with timelines.

I was also a bit shocked because I didn't expect that she had that type of knowledge; she was so good. Suddenly, the sky gets darker, my heart beats faster, and I see Ethan's look getting serious. The old man who was driving stopped the horses from walking. "For all the travelers here, we need to rest a little bit before going to the next checkpoint because if anything dangerous happens, we still need to prepare ourselves." I looked at the old man, and he was so wise; I respect him. I leave Aria in the carriage but not alone with Ethan and go with Sylvia to help in the food preparation. She prepares most of the things, and I chop some carrots, potatoes, some spices, the usual ones. I hope nothing bad will happen today to this little girl because she's still too young to see cruel people in this world. I just want her to enjoy her life as a good child.