Mia and the Ambiguous Contest 1

As I returned to some magical tower, I began to train more for my swordsmen because of something I read, and it's that I can't use my magic. What a shame, but I need to see the King. Whatever the cost, after a long night of training on the sword and draining myself, I went to sleep slowly and maturely. "Mother, that is a competition, and I am too late!" She's my softie, and as she denied that thing, I slowly pushed her away to the door to put my clothes on.

I put on my adventure clothes, even if they are still not the best, but at least I can move in them practically and comfortably. I look at myself, just put some water on my face, brush my teeth, and then my mother and my mother enter my room. She puts her hand on the door and looks at me. "Me, you know, it's rude to push people out of your room in this way. I'm really, really sad, and I am praying that your significant other does not happen. To him, my heart will." At this point, I begin to Chuckle, imagining myself with a significant other, just pushing out of my room every time I feel angry. I don't know if it's comfortable. My thoughts go away, but I focus again on the competition.

I need to I put my shoes on and look at my mother and sit on the chair because I get tired from the running around the room to get everything" look mother I knew I will push my significant other one day but let me tell you mother it's not today I need to finish the Drum petition and I am going now" as I am putting my sword on my waist to make sure I am not forgetting anything good to a sharpen sword today because if I want to make any type of Revenge with one slice opponent but after I look a little bit focusing on my mother she looked dressed up like she's ready to go to I get that's a bit confused" mother do you want to come with me like I am trying to think like did you sign the competition or just going for fun? "

without even if flush is just show me the ticket of the competition that's me she just want to see me fighting I get so embarrassed because it will be the most moment you will be proud of me or the most moment I would get humiliate and disappointed for my mother and I don't want this to happen I don't like my mother see too much of my failures it's not comfortable but she holds my hand and was a soft smileLook my daughter I will go there I will know that you can do everything one but don't play with the boy too much okay there are rude but we can see some of them they are cute we will talk there we have so many things to talk about in the competition"

I was so puzzles and so speechless at this point we are not going to a Tea Party shuckle Softly and just suggest do just go with the flow and God's a competition so me and my mother grew out from the magic Tower walking towards place in the end of the town to find where is the competition is hold in we go around the town eventually until we go to the center so in the Center Point it was a big Valley with a lot of seats and they but before we enter they need our tickets so my mother gave her that ticket I didn't give her anything she look at me disgustingly" you can't enter this place if you don't have that ticket and there are all are run out from this place so please return home we don't need any more people"

I glance at her, just wanting to hit her so badly as she begins to talk to herself, who makes this woman buttons, and I point at my dress, saying that I don't look like a noble woman and not even a commoner. I am just an adventure, so she looked at me disgustingly again. Of course, "Look, ma'am, I just entered the competition. I signed up, and my name is Mia, so please let me enter. I have to fight with the other people." She narrows her eyes and lets me and my mother and her finally, when we enter, we see a valley that's so big for the people who want to fight, and it's an upper lit. It's a place where all the people are sitting, and in the end, it's where the King, Queen, and royalty

will sit because the valley is so big, so the answer is the perfect place for people to see everything happen. Somi and my mother are just sitting together until, like, my turn comes out. People are just like shouting names; some of them are strong, some of them are built up, but they are not good at holding swords, so they lose easily. I begin taking notes of different techniques and different ways they use their swords, but when I look at my mother, my mother is focused on the men's. "Fight with this build-up man there, yeah, his handsome, really handsome look, my sweet daughter. If you don't take or merit a person like this, I will not accept it. Something strong and hard sounds, and look at this person. He's just tall and beautiful. Sometimes we need to appreciate men and their beauty."

I look for my mother's point, and it's pointing to some man who told me about the competition. He is not too old, but he is not the youngest one, so she can't marry him; she's like bigger than him, more than 30 years old, so I hope she's not trying to do anything like old ladies do, putting two strange people together and marrying them just to see their children's. Ah, it does just make me chuckle. If my mother does, I will probably run away. I can't handle this, as I am chuckling. Softly, my mother saw my suppression. I looked at her, and she was smiling happily. You are smiling together, chatting as if we were really at some tea party.

My mother, I don't know, brings some snacks from her magic back, and they are fresh and tasty, my favorites, but suddenly a high voice calls me to the arena to begin to fight. I get up from my seat and go down to the place where I have to fight him. The man was built strong, but I don't think he has the strength to fight with the sword in the right way, so I came to analyze his way of walking toward me. We are like six feet apart until, like, they put the red line away. They begin to count the number from 1 to 10, and when the 10 hits, the red line is already gone. I pulled my sword fast.

hold it eventually he look at me and smile glimsing and every step I do I was calculate but he was doing his talking and walking and even holding the sword was so rash at first I was using the easy technique that I learned it if I have to like finish anyone easily so at first I calculated movement and opening places to hit him and slowly I'm not sure that I begin walking so fast he didn't feel it and when I become behind him he's just look at me and smile with a glimpse of an eye he just block my hit is he pushed me back to let me lose my balance but I didn't and I still standing on my place he push more and my hand begin to shiver slowly because you have amount of strengths that I never seen

I need to use another technique and it is someone need a bit of difference as I am kill Foley counter her his attack he begin to move and attack me directly I just begin to dodge every single one that will hit me even the fastest I was capable to Dutch it's not easy but it's the best of this type of his swords technique as I swiftly begin to block he begins slowly get tired and exhausted from the attacking without even take a single break he ended up and opposition that she is all of it open and he look at me direct in the eyes taking a heavy breath I I moves so fast behind him and I put my sword on his neck" I went you want to live with this shame and try the next year all you want to die" as people get up shouting my name throwing some flowers everywhere I look around as I feel everything was sparkling I was so happy that no one can imagine it

As he glanced at me with a smirk on his face, he let a sword away from his neck without even shivering. The one who held all the competition said that I was the winner, so the man who got fed didn't get even a bit angry, and instead he got closer to me and shook my hand respectfully. "Little kiddo, you have to understand. Learn from my mistakes this time. Don't underestimate anyone, because when I underestimate, look what happened to me. Even if I am a capable person, don't think you are the most powerful person in this world."

My nod was a soft smile. We agree, I didn't understand that this type of attention is an old demand bigger than mine, like more than 15 years, but you look wise as you go away, and the blend with the crowd makes me so proud of myself and see myself in victory that I didn't experience it before, just a fuzzy feeling that makes me feel so happy, genuine, and grateful at the same time. I glance at my mother, and her eyes were shining with pride. My heart was full of a warm, soft smile. I return slowly and maturely to my place beside my mother. She will get me so happy.This is my daughter; no one can beat it. Take a break. This is some mocher and some treats because you need some energy." I drink the cup of water, and we can eat some snacks and look at the other opponents that twin his looks stronger than me eventually, and I begin taking notes of the way he fights others. It is so o different and complicated than I even expected, but I know cheap in myself that I can do it.I am not saying he's weak, but at the same time, I have to be positive. I have to believe in myself to make my imagination come true, which no one can deny.