Bond of memories

As I finish brushing my hair and let the thoughts of punishment go away from my head, because sometimes when people disrespect me, I just start to punish them in the most possible way, but my heart doesn't accept punishing little people, little girls, or boys. Kids don't deserve punishment in my mind. So anyway, I see me are still sleeping, deep sleep, even if I want to awake. It's at least full of magic, so if she will sleep, she will, and no one can wake her up.

If she will wake up, no problem, so I just wait a little bit and make sure the pawns that I have are not missing, because if one of those two gets missing, we're screwed. So, I am drifting and thinking, and see all these memories are still scattered in the sky. I suddenly see something really irritated, as those smaller creatures that were with Mia, at first came toward me in the most friendly way. I make sure to look at them and focus, and I see that demonic energy coming from them. But the strange way their appearance was so friendly. For this reason, Mia got tricked by them.

So, the first one and the closer one, we can walk in closer to me. I didn't put too much in my mind, not even his determination look visible, just like a little doll, something control. I can see him getting closer. At a point, he began to talk to me. I try to ignore, but he's talking too much: 'Mister, come with us, and we can show you everything beautiful in this place. Sometimes things in this place are not too good, but we can show you everything you want.'

I didn't care about this talking about because I was not even going to fall for simple tricks. But I can see the demonic energy getting stronger as they, for some reason, get closer to each other. They're all small in size, but when I look in front, things become horrifying as their bodies are getting connected as they submerge with each other to make a ginormous monster.

This thing has so many teeth and multiple eyes scattered around it. The hands are ginormous, as slowly it can eat me with one bite. I put a step back and glance at Mia, knowing she is now in big danger. So, I put some spell protection on her in case things escalate to more dangerous, as I imagine there's a ginormous monster transformed again to something that I am familiar with, yet makes my heart knot. It's a long friend that I never see, that already, that in dirts buried is ivory, can feel the hesitation as my memory scattered for some reason.

I didn't touch anything, I don't know what happened to me. As I look at myself, I see my younger self. I still understand what's happening around me, but like I am just watching old memories. As I see myself running in a field with my only friend, we were young and dumb, making me chuckle, as those memories, 'Charles let's go, and I can. I miss you, you know how much time I wait for you, and you still always tease me about everything.'

As I remember the conversation me and my friend as always talking teasing with each other, this particular one just me my friends, he was just trying this field until I was just like every human, but my friend gave me a flower. And after this day, he disappeared, and I discovered that they chose because he can see fairies.

I was confused at first, but I realized that because he was talking to me, and no one can see me, they think, and they were right, it was talking too far. Is at this point, I just gave up on them. I will never talk to anyone until the day I met Mia. She's not resembling my friend, it's just her spirit. But when I remember her, this point I snap out.

Open my eyes again, see myself in the same place, they try to make me go into an illusion of my own memories, the same thing that happened to her. So, I began walking around, just getting focused and never letting myself overthink. At some point, I just begin to see me and memories, every individual one, as I am reading it, and it's not pleasant. It's full of painful things that I wish I never knew. But at this point, I just understand why this little girl is so calm in every situation because she experienced the most torturous things for a child to see. Most of her memories are just her father throwing to maker accepted by all people, even as he's trying to push her over, even if he made her married to our friends that she just met it for the first time. His heart is cruel, and the most thing that makes me so cracked is she's still adoring him. This person who tortured, as I bite my lips, and the monster in front of me is getting bigger, bigger than my size, taller than me. And I was thinking I am the tallest person. It's not true for jokes. What I have to defeat it before it consumes more of Mia's energy. So, I let my hands free as I form a blade from light and walking slowly toward this monster. Magic doesn't get defeated without magic.