poison arrow

Go to my room as I see on the window it's a beautiful dark Sky and a full moon shining like a star. I can say anything just remember how much things change from good to bad the same way it just a circle that sometimes feel I am stuck in and the very with me just over talking most of the time mostly on my bad you think habit because when I get so stressed out I don't eat that much and she like this all the time so I clear my head slowly as I look at the moon just as remembering most of the time when I was in second loneliness in my heart that no one can understand me besides the moon. I didn't expect to return to this point but I think in my case is useless so I got to my bed slowly as I can feel my hand on the sheet of the but soft and elegant.

I put my head on my pillow as I drift onto sleep my eyelid already so heavy from what happening. I just didn't sleep and I didn't have any type of Dreams because I slowly getting hopeless. But when I wake up the sun wake me as a beautiful shine on my eyes when the one of the Servant open the curtain I just get up and make sure to be dress to be good because my mother wants me to go to her office but the Servant come toward to me and he was so hesitant in his eyes as I am reading it as an open book. "Do you need anything madam?"

I chuckle Softly As this stupid question because I am not more as the person who like need only luxuries or want to be full of wealth and money. It's just I need a good quality of people and that thinks the only thing that I can't find no vault can buy it and no people can make it so I can do I sacrifice so much for now I will train my self and never think about anymore even if the things turn that warm I will not even ask for help. I am so tired of being friendly being happy being the good girls that everyone expected so is my Softly because I slowly begin control my anger after a lot of training. "Don't worry anything is fine please can you get out of my room?"

You listen as if it is a loyal dog you get out of my room and I put a good dress on me drink my tea as always on the balcony even if my mother need to wait. I am really getting tired to be the one who always obey. So after like 30 minutes finishing my tea I get up make sure everything in a good way and go to word my mother office eventually

I have to go upstairs so much because the tower is so long so yeah mistake sometimes and after a few moments I found myself against the door I open it slowly not even expected anything seeing my mother was bunch of wizards and a lot of flying papers all around she was on her usual dress not fancy not luxury but everyone can distinguisher from the other.

I do toward her without even hesitation or even saying good morning to anyone it's not because I am upset is more because I hate being controlled it is the feeling reminder when I was inza Castle always control nothing for me and I have to always obey. "Mother what do you need from me does anything urgent?"

She glance at me focusing on my eyes I didn't put too much effort but she was a bit onsets fight. "Mia you know you are so suspicious about its appearing was a fairy King I am trying my best not to put you on jail you know that." I put my hand on my neck just thinking about it recklessly because a bit of it feel like my fault because he will not even being captured if it is because of me so I slowly go to my mother and apologize even if it is unnecessarily but to approve the it is not my fault even if it is a big lie but sometimes to protect certain people we need to lie a lot and I go through my day.

I returned to my room and when I open the door the fairy just jump on my head saying that we need to begin the training and all of that my head was already hurt but I was excited finish this ice arrows that I was training about so I go to the field and begin training about the ice arrows it's kind of difficult because it's need a lot of pressure and controlling but eventually I mastered it because after all of that I get in more and more good at mastering my own emotion so when I am like happy