Secrets in Moonlit Conversations

So after this accident that terrified my heart, I slowly and maturely signal to Ethan that we need to get out and be careful because we don't know what the Shadow Kingdom will be like. The expressions of the two adventurers, the kingdom, will be freaking terrifying, and I am not ready. So, I hold the hand of Ethan and Sylvia. The child was in the hand of Sylvia, of course, because Sylvia has that magic protection.

After that, we begin walking slowly and maturely towards the kingdom. The sky was so gloomy, but with every step, we were getting closer, and the sky began to clear up as if something had changed. We don't know what it is, but when we are walking towards a kingdom of shadow, we find out it's full of people, and it's so happy. Some people are flying, and we lose track of the adventurers; we can't see them anymore. We don't give much attention to it because the Guardian of the kingdom tells us to show them our adventure cards from the guild to enter the kingdom.

We can't go to any kingdom without an adventure card, so I pull out mine, Sylvia pulls out hers, and even Ethan pulls out his. They use a crystal ball to verify that these cards are not fake. My hand begins to sweat, and I get nervous. Sylvia looks at me, disappointed because she thinks I am the bravest person. She is not wrong, but not always my bravery comes out. We are safe, and we enter slowly. We see everyone so happy. Sylvia is interested in street food, so she goes directly to buy random food.

I am respectful and don't let her eat every type of food. Some of them are spicy, and she has a sweet tooth. Though I don't think she'll like it, for me, I eat the regular one. Ethan doesn't care that much, but we're having fun exploring this kingdom.

During the exploration, we find out that the kingdom is full of just adventurers. If someone doesn't have an adventure card or is not even in the Adventure Guild, they cannot enter. For this reason, so many rumors are going around this kingdom. We look around and find the two Groundpiece siblings, adventurers, in the middle of a crowd, cheering for them. We are answered but confused at first. We wonder why there is cheering, but we find a little girl who is hyped up, jumping around so freaking excited. I look at her and ask with a smile because I don't want to terrify her.

"Little girl, why are you so high and excited? Are these two adventurers so famous, or is it something else?" The girl begins to explain everything, even history. She tells me that these two adventurers are the most famous ones because they've killed so many monsters, protected the kingdom, and even made some dangerous situations into funny jokes. Because of their existence, the kingdom is full of life again. At this point, I was confused. From my point of view, they are dangerous people who can kill when they want and let people live as they want.

How are these two people so famous? Ethan, on the other hand, is playing games with Aria. She's having so much fun; she begins to play and change so much from yesterday. I'm so glad, but for now, we have to find a place to stay for at least one night. So we go around the town, going from one village to another until we find a big place where some people live. We enter slowly, and it looks so fancy. I hesitate a bit because I don't know if someone will be enough for this fancy place. I'm hesitant about spectacle because this one will be answered with expensive. But Aria is so excited and insists on going there, so I don't ask too many questions and go to the register. "Can I get two keys for two rooms, please?" He gives me what I want and is full of smiles. I gave him my money; it was painful at first, but it was okay.

We enter. The problem is that Sylvia and I are in one room, and Aria and Ethan are in another room. At this point, I know Ethan is not the type of man who would shamelessly do anything to little girls, especially to my girl. But it's not good for a man and a little girl to sleep in the same room. So, Sylvia and I changed positions. Now, Ethan and I are sleeping in the same room.