2.

[fav car?]

* * *

SAKURA SLEPT FOR 3 HOURS. and God, could she really feel it. dressed in a simple black top and jeans, she was up sharp at 5 a.m. in the morning. while taking a boiling hot shower, the girl realized that she had more than a lot to do today. clothing shopping, room shopping, grocery shopping, packing. after practicing her piano and unpacking her many suitcases, she decided that she was going to give the car dealership a visit.

her phone led her to the nearest one, and judging by how many of their billboards she'd seen around, sakura thought that maybe 'Larusso Auto' wasn't that bad.

"welcome to Larusso Auto, how may i help you?"

sakura smiled at the receptionist and leaned in. "i was wondering if it was possible for me to get a quote on the 1964 chevy impala that i spotted on your website?"

"yes, of course. just go to that man over there, he'll be able to help you."

sakura turned around and spotted what appeared to be a salesman, tapping on his phone.

"hi sir, that lady over there told me that you would be able to give me a quote for the car i'm interested in,"

he looked up. "yes, i am. and that car would be..."

"the 1964 Chevrolet Impala. if you still have it, of course,"

the man looked at her, surprised. sakura noticed that his name tag read 'Louie'. "are you here by yourself?"

sakura looked around. "well, yes,"

"no parent or anything?"

"yep, just me."

"and you plan on buying it yourself? paying and everything?"

"i do," sakura frowned, "i'm sorry, but is there a problem with that?"

"no it's just-" the man stopped when he spotted someone walking. it was the same man that sakura had seen all over the billboards, dressed in a crisp suit. he looked somewhat familiar, but she just couldn't place her finger on it. "hey, daniel , come here real quick!"

the man looked up and walked over, seeming almost annoyed with 'louie'. "what is it now, louie,"

louie motioned to the girl beside him. "kid wants to check out the 64 chevy we got, and pay for it herself,"