3.

[what language/s can you speak?]

* * *

SAKURA STARED DOWN AT HER PHONE.
"miguel_diaz818_ has requested to follow you. ACCEPT / DECLINE ?"
she wondered how miguel found her account so quickly. damn, sakura thought as she went through his posts, he was attractive in pictures as well. "ACCEPT / DECLINE" and within minutes she had a new dm. "hey!" it said.

it was 6 in the morning, and the japanese girl was up and getting ready for her piano lessons. to nobody's surprise, shintaro had found a suitable teacher for her immediately, and had organized all her other extra curriculars. the only thing missing was karate but she didn't mind, savoring what little free time she had. sakura had piano from 7-10:30, gymnastics from 11-2, dance from 2-5, chess from 5-7. then they would be going to the larusso's and whatever time they got back, sakura would be doing her languages tutoring. this was what an average day back in japan for her was like - with the added addition of school, of course. regardless, sakura was grateful. it was school holidays, and even though she wouldn't be getting free time, she would be getting more than 3 hours of sleep a night.

taking out a simple baggy jeans, blue jersey, cream cap and glasses, sakura replied "hey :)" to miguel's dm. she was excited today to go have dinner with the larusso's, with the added addition of her father. sakura couldn't remember the last time she even remotely sat near her father at a table. it was a wonder he agreed. she didn't ask him directly, though. she didn't actually know where he was. the house was bustling was people in and out, a telling tale that business was booming. she ended up having to message enrique to tell him to ask. the thought of seeing him anytime soon made her gag, and suddenly sakura was grateful for her hectic schedule.

after taking a scalding hot shower, sakura stepped out of her bathroom smelling like shea butter lotion and sandalwood body wash. she had just now completed her 10 step skincare routine, and was spraying as much perfume as she could on herself. she had a routine in which she'd spray two sprays of her Dior J'adore Eu De Parfum on her neck and thereafter would choose three other scents to mix it with that day. if there's one thing sakura loves, it's getting compliments on how lovely she smells.

the dusty sunlight was filtering through her windows, which were wide open. a gentle breeze passed through the room and as sakura relished in the sound of the birds chirping, she thought, maybe living here won't be so bad after all. sakura looked around her room, proud that she'd gotten it somewhat organized yesterday. she went to the mall and had gotten most of the things she could carry. the rest, like her bed covers, she was waiting for to arrive as she had ordered it online.

the busy girl then spent the rest of her day practically on auto-pilot. her piano teacher arrived at her house punctually. he was an old german man by the name of hans, and sakura thought that he really did remind her of that dude from frozen. all-in-all her lesson went well, except for him muttering annoyed german profanities every time sakura couldn't understand his thick accent. gymnastics went well, and she made many friends at the club she'd joined. sakura actually had met one of them, elijah, before at her recent gymnastics competition. he introduced her to his friends by saying "this is the absolute beast of a woman i told y'all about, remember from the april comp?". dance also went well. sakura really liked the practice room, the people and routines they were learning. one was to a hip-hop song and the other was to a k-pop song, the latter making sakura really feel like she was back home. lastly, chess went as well as it could. sakura lost not once, not twice, but thrice. she swore she felt her heart break every time she heard that dreaded 'checkmate.' oh well. she didn't dwell too much on it, as chess was not one of her fathers particulars. she'd drop the club sooner or later, and thank God for that because those people were as dry as can be.