8.

[cat or dog?]

* * *

SAKURA BURST OUT LAUGHING. she stood, wearing a beautiful dress and hat in preparation for the performance they were about to record. it was an entry, an audition to one of the most recognized dance competitions in usa, if not the world. people from all over flew down to la for this competition. sakura was notably the most confident out of her team - they'd busted their backs off for this and spent hours practicing. she knew it was nothing short of perfect. besides, seeing as it's an online entry, they'd have the advantage of multiple takes.

she stood, laughing at her friend who interviewed her for her youtube channel.

"so , what performance are you doing today?"

"jazz?"

"why are you laughing at me," alice frowned.

"you're interviewing me for your youtube channel with 12 followers," sakura shook her head.

"okay," the girl lowered her camera, "first of all, i have way more followers than that. second of all, we will finish this interview later,"

sakura raised her hands up in surrender and followed her blonde-haired friend to the practice room.

more than half an hour later they all stood, monitoring the video which was recorded on a fancy nikon camera.

"no. again," sakura sighed fixing her hair. her command was met with interjections of disapproval.

"oh c'mon, sakura,"

"fuck no!"

"girl, please, this take is already perfect," alicia told the girl. "you're literally the youngest out of all of us, i don't know why you're such a perfectionist. in any case, aren't you running on a tight schedule?"

sakura bit her lip in consideration. that much was true - she'd already had completed hours of piano practice and it wasn't even the afternoon yet.

"fine," she caved in with a sigh. " but if we don't make it in i'm committing third degree arson,"

* * *