7.

[curly or straight?]

* * *

SAKURA SATO DID NOT HAVE A TEMPER. the girl was never one to get angry, and in order to vex her, one must have done something extremely out of bounds. sakura always chose peace. however, she felt figurative smoke blow out of her ears as she witnessed the scene in front of her.

let's rewind a little. the day had started off well, with her waking up sharp at 4:00 without a specific agenda. she'd been informed the previous night that her piano lessons had been cancelled, giving the girl a few free hours to her day. it was a friday, and the the weather was perfect. on top of that, sakura had her date with miguel later, so the girl couldn't be happier.

sakura had a boiling hot shower, put on a cute outfit, sprayed her expensive perfume and spent a good amount of time blasting 80s music while she dried her hair. she decided to take an early morning drive to the local gas station due to her craving for magnum ice-cream, and on the way back sakura stopped by the miyagi-do dojo to pick up her purse which she'd forgotten in the bathroom the day before. daniel had given her his spare keys to the dojo, trusting her with them.

it was still dark, and the sun just was beginning to rise by the time she'd reached. sakura noticed a car that she didn't recognize parked outside the dojo. deciding to park the road down the dojo, she quietly walked to the gate and stood on a large rock in order to peek over the gate. the sight which sakura witnessed gutted her.

a boy with a familiar red mohawk was shaking a red spray paint can while another dark-skinned boy was upturning a large rock along with two other boys whom she recognized from the cobra kai dojo. everything was a mess. there was toilet paper covering the trees, everything was displaced and sloppily painted over. even the damn pot plants had been ruined, their soil covering what used to be the clean, smooth wood of the deck. nothing was as it was and sakura felt her heart break at the mess she saw. this- the place her grandfather had built with his own hands, the place her mother had grown up in. hell- it's the very same place sakura had spent 6 years of her life playing, laughing and loving in. now she watched a bunch of kuso yarō's ruin it all.

the first thing the teen did was take her phone out of her back pocket, making sure to take pictures where eli's mohawk was clearly visible. she knew they'd spot her soon and she couldn't stand to watch them ruin her dojo any longer, so, after slipping her phone back in her pocket sakura hastily climbed up and jumped over the fence. she landed with a soft thud, and the boys were too engrossed in their destruction of the dojo to see her there.

"YAH! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"oh shit," one of them spoke.