Part 2

Oh, I get it. He found some cute chick on one of those planets, and he misses her so much he mistook me for her while being drunk. Must be pretty good looking, if he thinks she looks like me. Lance grinned. This was a great opportunity for some teasing personal and/or blackmail material.

"Alright, Keith. Buddy. Pal. Let's all take a deep breath and—"

He was interrupted by warm lips covering his, and he grunted in surprise as Keith pulled him closer by the collar of his jacket, pressing their faces together so closely he could barely breathe. A knee found its way between his legs, pressing up into his crotch, and he felt his heartbeat speed. This was stuff saved for the one special girl he'd meet someday, not...not Keith!

He tried to push his fellow Paladin away, but suddenly found that even in a drunk daze, Keith was a lot stronger than him. He pressed closer, sandwiching Lance between his warm body and the cold wall as he struggled for some way to escape. His tongue reached Lance's, wrapping around his mouth in a way that made an involuntary shiver run through his entire body. He squeezed his eyes closed, his heart pounding so loudly it drowned out any thoughts in his head, almost making him blank out.

After what felt like an eternity, Keith pulled  back and Lance gasped for air, coming back to consciousness. His brain felt like it was slowing down, overloaded with so much information that it kinda gave up trying. He's mistaking me for someone else. He has to be. But how do I get out of this? And why the fuck is he such a good kisser? It's not fair!

Warm, large hands cupped his cheeks, bringing him out of his thoughts and into reality, only to see Keith staring deeply at him with those large, purple-gray eyes. It seemed like some of the fog had cleared from then, but he definitely wasn't fully conscious.

"Ah...Um..." He scrambled for something to say for a few seconds before settling on: "I don't think we should do anything we might regret." Why do I have to be the responsible one? That's not my job! "Why don't you just go to bed, and in the morning you'll be all better. Well, except for, like, a massive hangover, if this is anything like alcohol on earth. But other than that! Doesn't that sound great?"

Keith frowned, his expression like a lost puppy who'd just been kicked in the side and left to die. "You always say that. Every. Single. Fucking. Time." His frown twisted into a broken glare, and his hold on Lace's face tightened, holding his head in place.

For the first time, looking into his comrade's eyes, he felt a twinge of fear spike through his body. Was he...in danger right now?