𝟎𝟏.

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘-𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻.
𝟏𝟖 | 𝟐𝟔𝟓 𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

———————

DAYVON sat in his car smoking a blunt, looking around at all the teens entering the school. He rubbed  his nose, feeling a burning sensation.

He hissed lowly, placing the blunt in his ash tray. "Fuck.." He trailed off. His fings venom roamed in his mouth, making his mouth water.

He could smell all the students in the parking lots blood. What made it worser he hadn't had any blood in at least two days to be exact.

He got out of his car,with both his phone and keys in hand. He wanted to get this feeling out of his mouth before he headed into the building. If he didn't get any humans blood right away he would probably go crazy. Then that would result into him killing everyone in the school... sadly.

He looked around, spotting a Caucasian girl, leaning on the wall, smoking a cigarette.

"Aye." He called out, approaching her,his soft deep voice immediately catching the girls attention.

"Heyyy." She smirked. She definitely liked what she seen.

He really hated conversing with humans but he needed the blood. He was going to be nice today, instead of killing her right away.

He scanned her body, shaking his head to himself. She definitely did not look worth turning into a vampire.

So he would just kill her after he got what he wanted.

"You trynna walk around for class start?"He asked,knowing she would go for it.

"Yes sure come on.."She trailed off. They started walking. Going behind the school, he stopped walking making her stop.

He was very thankful that the school was not out in the open, it was surrounded by forest, and was a few minutes away from town.

Strangely.

"Soo-" She started, he roughly grabbed her head, turning it to the side, his sharp fings going through her neck. He covered her mouth, her screams muffled.

After a minute he let her go, she instantly fell to the ground, unconscious.

Blood dripped from his mouth, he wiped it, licking it from his hand.

He let out a heavily breath, he picked her up by her neck examining it, seeing two holes into her neck.

Without hesitation he snapped her neck. Her head was now dislocated from her neck bone, the bone sticking out threw her neck.

He threw her body in the woods, reminding himself to come back to the school later tonight and get rid of her body.

He walked back to his car, hearing the bell ring, he rolled his eyes.