𝟎𝟒.

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘-𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻.
𝟏𝟖 | 𝟐𝟔𝟓 𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

———————

STOMPING out the man's head, blood splattered all over Dayvon making him smile big, showing his fings.

"I think this is better than you running your mouth.." Dayvon looked down at the deceased man in the alley way, tilting his head, looking at his art work.

As he would call it.

A beautiful bloody sight.

No he didn't bite the man, he only killed women.. but the man was talking reckless.

Though the man was drunk, Dayvon didn't care. No one would talk crazy to him and get away with it. That's just how it would go.

He rolled his neck,before picking up the man like it was light work.

He got in his car, placing the man in his trunk. He scratched his head letting out a hiss.

He was now hungry.

Getting in his car, he turned it on, before pulling off. He headed down the road, stopping his car, parking it on the side.

Getting out he seen a stray cat. The cat looked at the bloody vampire, as his fings were on display.

Smiling at the cat, it took off, making Von run after it.

He easily catched up with the cat, Vampires were fast of course. He grabbed the cat, ripping its skin off, blood pouring out of its small body.

He sucked up some of the blood, before slinging down the cat on the side walk, wiping his mouth with his elbow.

He always felt bad at times, but he had to do what he had to, in order to survive.

Going back to his car, he finally headed off to his destination, focusing on the road, while driving at a fast pace.

Seeing a small girl crossing the street, he cursed under his breath, hitting the breaks hard, he stopped right in front of her, seeing her fall to the ground.

He sucked his teeth, rolling his eyes, getting out of his car slamming the doors closed.

"Yo, you good?" He stood in front of the girl, his fings coming out, smelling the familiar smell of blood.