𝟎𝟖.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 -𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻.

 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 -𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻

———————

SEMANI walked down the street, she was a block away from home. She had just left from Semaj's house, after helping him with some work.

Checking the time on her phone, she sighed lowly, hoping her dad wasn't worried about her if he was home.

11:57 PM

Almost 12 AM.  She was scared because it was so late, and anything could happen.

Walking by a dark alleyway, she heard faint yells from a distance.

She stopped, listening to the painful screams coming from someone. Something told her to keep walking but she didn't listen.

Turning into the alley way, the screams got louder.

Her heart was beating fast. She was thinking of turning around.

But she didn't.

Walking to the end of the alley way, she covered her mouth, seeing a man hovering over a body.

Blood splattering, everywhere.

Dayvon quickly turned around, feeling a presence behind him. Smelling that familiar smell of blood.

"Oh my god.." Semani trailed off. Dayvon had blood dripping down his mouth. His fings were out. His eyes were scary looking.

Was he a vampire ??

Dayvon stared at Semani, hating that she found out he was a vampire.

He would probably scare her off. This is what he didn't want.

He walked over to her, causing her to back away, tears running down her face.

She slightly shook in fear. Her back hit the brick wall.

He hovered over her, she tried pushing him but back that made no change in him still standing over her.

She was scared for her life right now. She should have just minded her business.

"It's okay lil folks—" He started and she cut him off.

"Get away from me!" She yelled pushing him yet again. He then took a deep breath.

He grabbed ahold of her right arm, squeezing it a bit too tight.