𝟎𝟐.

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐤 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲.
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘-𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻.
𝟏𝟕

———————

———————

LOOKING down at the lined paper, Semani thought of what she could've possibly wrote for her essay.

She needed five paragraphs, it was on the Atlantic ocean.

Meaning she would have to do some research and use things she knew.

Her eyes went towards the class door seeing one of the staffs walk in.

"Mrs Pete's?" She heard the woman call out. She tried not to listen, but heard anyways.

"Is dayvon ever in your class?" The lady asked Mrs Pete's.

"No.." Ske trailed off. Mrs Petes nodded before walking out of the class.

Who's Dayvon ?

Not even five minutes later, the class door swung open, revealing the boy she had met the other day with the dreads.

This caused her to furrow her eyebrows. Was this dayvon ?

That was the name. Now she knew what he went by.

"Well.. Hello Dayvon." Mrs Petes stopped what she was doing, The class looking at him.

He had a small frown on his face looking irritated. 

He said nothing. Mrs Petes clasped her hands together." Well have a seat by Semani." The teacher said. Mani felt her heart skip a beat.

"Who the hell is that folks ?" He asked her rolling his eyes. The teacher huffed, pointing at Semani who was looking down.

Dayvon looked over at the girl, a small smirk replacing the frown that was on his face.

Well look at fresh blood... He thought to himself, walking over to seat that was by her.

He heard her inside thoughts.

Omg is he really about to sit next to me ?

He heard everybody's thoughts as well, making him slightly roll his eyes.

Ignoring them, he sat down beside her, her smell instantly hitting his nostrils.

The boy let out a low groan. Trying to control himself.