𝟏𝟎.

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇-𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻.
𝟏𝟖 | 𝟐𝟔𝟓 𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

———————

DAYVON mugged Asian who stood in his face with her arms folded. He was standing outside of Park way gardens.

"You out here with yo shirt off and shit for bitches to be watching you!" She hissed at him, pushing his bare chest.

"Bitch get the out my face foenem." He said, a gasp leaving her lips.

"You— okay." She said before chuckling. She stomped off, getting in her car, speeding off.

He shrugged his shoulders. His brother and his friends started laughing. He rolled his eyes.

"Damnnn."Muwop said with a grin on his face, pulling from the blunt they were passing back and forth.

" Would've been left that bitch." Dayvon's older brother, Dayton said shaking his head. Von and Asian had been together for a long ass time.

They were use to the two's toxic ways by now.

"Shorty be trippin, my girl don't act like that." Durk said. Dayvon side eyed him before rolling his eyes.

"Nigga India got a crazy side to her onna low, I seen the shit in action a few times." Dayvon brought up.

"Nigga yo bitch worse." Durk waved him off.

"Ight twin, whatever you talking bout."

Dayvon pulled his phone out his pocket, as the guys started a conversation together.

He went to him and Semani's text thread, sending her a text telling her that he was coming by her house, after he left where he was at.

The two were sharing each other's Location. They had formed a friendship. Dayvon would really have to keep a eye on her though, being that she now knew what he was.

He didn't fully really trust her yet, she would have to show him that she was solid.

But he couldn't help the way he felt about her, He knew how obsessive he could get, so he was scared for her.

Scared of what would happen if she was to do him dirty.

"Nigga what you thinking bout?" Durk snapped him out of his thoughts.