𝟎𝟕.

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐤 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲.
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘-𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻.
𝟏𝟕

———————

———————

SEMANI looked over at dayvon who sat beside her quietly in their second period class, that they shared together.

He hadn't uttered a word since he's been in the class. Which shocked her because normally he would say something to her.

What's his problem? Did i do something?. He heard her thoughts.

He rolled his eyes, turning to face the girl who was burning a hole through the side of his face. Staring at him in confusion.

"The fuck you lookin' at?" He mugged her. He was trying not to communicate with her because he knew how got.

And plus what he seen last night had him hot. He didn't wanna say anything to her, but the staring was getting to him.

"Why you not saying nothing?" She asked. She didn't know why she was asking, but she didn't like the vibes he was giving off towards her.

"Ian gotta do shit, don't worry about me.." He trailed off. He didn't mean to be rude, but he only wanted to protect her before it got any farther.

He knew how crazy he could get, he knew how crazy asian could get, and he knew how crazy his lifestyle was.

She was not and would not be ready for any of that.

"Are you upset with me or something?" She continued to ask Dayvon.

"No Semani." He sighed lowly to himself. Their class was almost over.

"So what is it—" She started before he cut her off, making her frown.

"Stop wit allem' questions lil folks.."

"Okay sorry."  She turned back around straight into her seat.

"Okay class we have five minutes left of class, remember to study."

Semani placed the things on her desk back into her pink and white book bag.

Dayvon looked over at her. They had three minutes left of class.

"Aye stand up and put my hair inna ponytail please.." He asked nicely. She smiled at him being nice.

She stood up, standing behind him, pulling all his hair up.