𝟏𝟏.

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭.
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇-𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻.
𝟐𝟏 | 𝟐𝟔𝟖 𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

———————

DAYTON walked down the dark street, trying to find his brother. He had just walked out of the abandoned house that Dayvon went to sometimes and he wasn't there.

Walking down the side walk, his attention went towards a small girl who was bringing a trashcan to the road.

He noticed it was the girl who was at him, and Dayvon's house. A smirk took over his face, she had no clue he was watching her.

He walked closer to her, her smell only getting stronger.

Semani hummed a tune to herself, dragging the trashcan to the road , she always forgot to take the trash out.

As usual.

Dayton held the smirk on his face, humming getting closer to the small girl.

Semani turned around after the trash was at the road, heading back to her house.

Dayton walked fast behind her. Semani paused feeling a presence behind her.

She was about to turn around but he quickly grabbed her by the waist, pulling her closer to him.

He covered her mouth, squeezing his finger nails in the skin of her waist.

She started moving trying to get out of his grip, but he was just so damn strong.

"Hey pretty.." His deep voice spoke in her ear, as tears fell down her face.

"You so beautiful, you know that?" He asked her, complementing her before he would kill her.

Semani recognized his voice, this made her heart start beating loudly.

Out of nowhere, Dayton got knocked down by Dayvon tackling him, to the ground.

Both brothers started fighting as Semani looked at them in fear.

She lifted up her shirt seeing a scar from his finger nails going in her skin. She hissed, biting down on her lip.

"The fuck nigga you doing this over a bitch, it's plenty more out here!" Dayton shouted angrily punching dayvon in his face.