𝟎𝟔.

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘-𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻.
𝟏𝟖 | 𝟐𝟔𝟓 𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

———————

WALKING with his hood on dayvon walked into the school building.  His eye's observing everything that came into his view.

He was headed to his first period class, he hated this class dearly. The vampire could do the work, but he was just tired of doing the same shit over and over.

And also he hated the teacher, he was sure he would kill him one day, for talking crazy out that old filthy mouth.

As always.

He surprisingly was early to the human geography class. Which shocked mr Stewards.

"I see your early today, change of mind about your education?" He spoke, a mug appearing on the vampires face.

"Don't start with me foenem." Dayvon sent the man a nasty look. Mr. Stewards held his hands up in defense.

"Well it looks like your not in a good mood, but maybe you need a change."

"Ion need shit." He rolled his eyes, a frown on his face.

"Well—" He started before the both of them heard commotion coming from outside the class room.

"Bitch get the fuck out the way!" Dayvon heard asians voice.  He rolled his eyes, speed walking out the class.

He seen the familiar small girl, and asian. Asian was standing in front of her mugging her like she wanted to fight.

A few people was around them.

"What the fuck is goin' on?" Von mugged snatching Asian back forcefully.

He seen the look on Semani's face , it angered him.

He let go of asian, grabbing the smaller girl by her arm looking at her , his face softening.

"You straight ma?" He asked, licking over his lips.  Her eyes dropped down at the necklace that was placed around his neck, it was a red diamond, placed on a chain.

She grew confused, she never seen him wearing it before. Little did she know, he recently got it, it helped him control the 'horrible ' monster that he was.

He had got it so he could be around her, without him being a threat to her.

And she had not one clue, he was slowly becoming obsessed with the young girl.