𝟎𝟑.

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘-𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻.
𝟏𝟖 | 𝟐𝟔𝟓 𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

———————

SCRUNCHING his eyebrows dayvon let his eyes wonder over the small girl. Still not believing his first time noticeing her was almost a week and a half ago.

He really didn't care for school , but he had to do it just so he wouldn't look suspicious for looking too young by the humans.

Not many knew much about his personal life.

It was his last year though, he couldn't deal with it not any longer.

Semani was atleast 6 ft away from him. She was talking to a boy with waves.

He couldn't help but watch. She rolled her eyes at the boy before walking away.

He kept his eyes focused on her.  He felt a hand wave in his face. He snapped out of his trance seeing the girl was gone.

Asian stood there with her arms folded.

"What in the hell were you looking at ?" She tilted her head frowning.

"Nun girl' , move out my face twin." He huffed, leaning on the locker.

"Twin?" She stepped close to him, holding up his chin. Making eye contact with him.

"Stop trynna suduce me Asian." He rolled his eyes.

"No you playing in my face von !" She shouted a bit causing attention from a few bystanders.

"Mmcht.." He sucked his teeth lowly, pushing her out his way, not too forcefully though.

But just so she could move.

He walked around her, as she followed him hot on his trail.

"So you ignoring me now?" She finnaly spoke up once they entered a empty hall way. Well atleast they thought it was empty.

Semani was standing behind a locker ,typing on her phone, small clicking sounds coming from her acrylic nails.

She had no idea about the two standing in the middle of the empty hall way.

No one rarely came down the hall.

"Nobody ignoring you folks." He huffed, he stopped walking. He smelt a familiar smell of blood. His fings slowly appearing with venom filling his mouth.