Voodoo Doll - 2

"Every time you're near me, suddenly my heart begins to race"

I can't get him out of my brain. I don't know why but I was completely unable to sleep last night, all that was going through my head was Louis. Louis. Louis.

I don't even remember the names of the girls from last night. It's all just him. I get out of bed feeling like a zombie and make my way down to the dining hall, sitting down in my normal seat and poking my fork at my eggs.

"Ah Harold, finally awake hmm? Thoughts of your lovely future wife in your mind?" Hardly.

"No, I was thinking about their families actually." It's not a complete lie.

"Yes, they shouldn't be a bother to us, they will be supervised so they won't try stealing." Father says, though that's not what I was concerned about.

"I sent some guards to go pick up the family's and escort them here in a couple of hours." Mum informs me, causing me to nod.

"What are their names again?" I ask.

"Harold!"

"I can't remember it was late last night." I defend myself.

"Well there was Ruth, Waliyha, Taylor, Kendall, and Charlotte." Mum reads off the list she had on her clipboard.

"Lottie."

"What?"

"Louis said Charlotte goes by Lottie." He called her Lottie so I assume she does.

"Who's Louis?" Father asks.

"Lottie's brother." I exclaim.

"And why were you talking to him?"

"Cause he was nice..?" I say, wondering why he sounded so angry.

"You have to block out distractions. He doesn't matter, he will probably grow up to be a shoe maker or something useless. His sister is your focus, friends are deceitful." Father scoffs.

I stay silent, nodding along to what he's saying though I don't agree. "May I be excused."

"Yes you may." Mother says.

I quickly get up and run outside again towards the stables.

"Niall!" I yell once I run in, the Irishmen already awake and brushing my favorite horse Darcy's back.

"Haz, how did the ball go? You meet anyone you like?" He asked, sitting down the brush.

"Yeah his name was Louis he's super nice and cool and has these nice blue eyes-" I stop when I notice Niall staring at me. "Oh you mean a girl. No, I didn't meet anyone that really caught my eye but five possible options are coming here later this afternoon to stay in the palace with us."

"So this Louis guy, how'd you meet him?" Niall asks.
"I split my punch on him, I later ran into him in the garden, we talked a little. I invited his sister to be one of the people to come stay." I explain.

"Did you invite her for her or for Louis?"

"Niall what-"

"Harry."

"For Louis, I haven't really talked to her but her brother is cool so maybe she is too?" I say, not fully believing the reasoning myself. Niall doesn't question me any further but just nods.

"That's cool, maybe take one of the girls horseback back riding so I can meet them, I never meet anyone over here." He frowns.

"I'll try." I respond, wondering if Louis' ever been horseback riding before.