Jet Black Heart - 13

"Let's forget who we are, and dive into the dark"

Eventually me and Louis headed back to the house... after making out for a good amount of time on the small sofa. Let's just say my back hurts now. I'm hoping he lets me read more of his poetry. I really liked the small bit of the last poem I got to read.

Currently me and Louis have spent the last hour or two playing dress up with the twins, both of us now sitting in full faces of makeup and fake jewelry while having tea surrounded by stuffed animals.

"Are you glad you gave up royal tea parties for this?" Louis asked, taking a sip of his invisible tea.

"What do you mean, this is a royal tea party! Do you not see their crowns?" I respond, motioning to the plastic tiaras sitting on Daisy and Phoebes head causing them both to giggle.

"Yeah Lou, we're princesses!" Daisy says.

"All of us!" Phoebe adds, placing a crown on top of my head causing me to smile at her.

They then decide they want to play princess, the game being much funnier than the life I assure you. Daisy and Phoebe are the princesses and they are trapped in the tower, also known as the couch, Louis is the dragon that's guarding them, also known as standing on the rug, and I am the handsome and daring knight that's supposed to save them.

"Help us sir knight!" Daisy laughed as her and Phoebe jumped on the couch cushions.

"Don't worry! I will save you!" I call out, holding my wooden sword in hand as I approach the dragon.

"How are you going to go about this Haz?" Louis asked, watching me carefully while pacing the rug.

"I will- Ow my foot!" I call out, pretending to hit my foot on the coffee table.

"Oh my god Harry are you okay?" Louis gasps, suddenly attempting to approach me. Not on my watch.

I drew my sword, and made the dramatic move of softly poking him in the stomach with it.

He looked at me, fake shock and betrayal on his face as he fell to the ground. Both of the twins were laughing loudly from the couch.

"Harry... how could you?" Louis asked, trying to hold back his smile as he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry." I say before jabbing my sword in his underarm to create the look as if I actually stabbed him, his falling fully on the floor dramatically, throwing his hands in a pose that mimics a crime scene.

"Yay! Harry you saved us!" Phoebe laughs as I walk up to them, both of them suddenly jumping into my arms. I quickly situated them where they are both sitting on each of my hips, sitting the sword down so I could carry them.

"Of course I did princess, that's what I'm here for." I smile, turning around to face Louis' 'corpse' again to see him suddenly rising off the ground.

"He survived!" Daisy gasps, Louis suddenly moving as if imitating a zombie.

"Harry run!" Phoebe squeal. Good thing there was a gym at the castle. I begin running around the living room and kitchen area, Louis chasing after me while the twins cling to me laughing.

"Run faster!"

"This isn't a ride, it doesn't go any faster!" I huff, completely out of breath. Suddenly one of the twins accidentally touches the spot on my shoulder where the stitches are fresh, causing me to wince, my footing getting a little messed up while running, causing me to trip on the rug.

I get super scared that I had hurt the kids when I fell but both of them are still laughing, their laughter turning to shrieks when Louis suddenly approaches, holding the sword I was carrying earlier.