Lover - 6

"Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?"

Shortly after Louis and I got out of the water, now we lay in the grass as the sun shines overhead drying us.

"I'm sorry again for what my dad said last night Lou." I say, turning my head to look over at him. His side profile is gorgeous, his cheekbones have entranced me since I first laid eyes on him.

"It's fine Haz, really." He says, turning to look at me too. "I'm sorry he talks to you that way. Was he always like that?"

"A dick?" I question, Louis nods. "Yeah, I mean for as long as I can remember at least. My worst fear is turning into him but that's all he's ever wanted of me."

"You're not like him." Louis says.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

We lay there for a minute, just looking at each other. I've never felt more at peace in life.

"Can I kiss you again?" Louis asks. A smile breaks out on my face.

"Of course." I responded.

He rolls off the ground so that he's on top of me, propping himself up with one of his arms. One of his legs sits between mine, one of them on the outside of me.

His lips feel so incredibly soft against mine I'm pretty sure my brain forgets how to work because all that goes through my head is Louis, Louis, Louis.

Louis moves back a little, looking down at me as both of us breath heavily.

"You look so pretty." He murmurs, reaching forward with one of his hands and fixing my hair into place.

"You do too." I smile. "So adorable."

He rolls his eyes, moving off of me but grabbing my hand in his as he lays back down on the ground, our hands intertwined. "We've been over this, I'm not adorable, I'm sexy."

"Whatever you say Boo-Bear." He groans, letting go of my hand and sitting up, beginning to pick at the pieces of grass in the ground.

He suddenly begins grabbing a bunch of different daisies that surround us, turning around so he's not facing me. His back is a gorgeous sight, perfectly tanned. But I'd rather see his face.

"Whatcha doin?" I ask, sitting up.

He suddenly spins back around, a flower crown in his hands. He lifts it up, placing it on my head with a smile. "Now you're a real Prince."

The crown is a little lopsided on my head, but I wouldn't dare fix it. I just stood up suddenly offering my hand to Louis to help him off the ground. He takes my hand letting me pull him up.

I suddenly move his hands so they're on my waist and throw mine over his shoulder and begin to move around as if we were dancing.

Louis giggles as we move, looking up at me. "There's no music playing."

"That's okay, we don't need music."

We continue dancing around, Louis spinning me every now and then while both of us laugh before I accidentally trip causing both of us to fall.

"My, my, my, mister future king trips while dancing." Louis teases.

"don't make fun of me, no one's perfect mister scared of bears." I retaliated.

"Fair enough." Louis sits up.

"We probably need to head back soon before they send out guards to track us down." I say.