Chapter 30

It was like Homecoming all over again.

I felt Jason's elbow on my ribs and followed his line of vision all the way to the door. Isabelle and Vic were standing there, looking around the place without a care in the world, completely oblivious to all the eyes on them.

My blood started to boil for two reasons:

One: said eyes scanning through my girlfriend's hot-as-hell body wearing a very sexy outfit that looked a lot like underwear and a body paint jean.

Two: said outfit on my girlfriend, turning me on like nothing I've ever seen before. The only coherent thought in my brain was to see if the top matched the bottoms.

So, I was equally pissed and horny.

I saw two guys drunk enough to forget who they were approaching to, and made my move to the entrance before any of the girls could spot me in the crowd.

I heard Jason and Jackson's footsteps behind me, feeling sorry for the stupid rookies that were gonna get it for messing with Isabelle, but cracking their knuckles all the same.

My girl spotted me as I was less than four feet away and her face contorted into a cautious look. A warning, if you like, for me not to fight.

I sighed and put a leash on my crazy, surprising my wing-men.

"You fuckers get the fuck away from my girl..." I said gravely. Both faces drained out of color as they scrambled, running into each other. It was pretty comical.

"That's it?! No skull crashing? No bone breaking?!!" Jason's outrage surfaced above the loud music.

"There's the Neanderthal nature we were talking about... " Vic huffed, rolling her eyes at us.

"Are you badmouthing me in front of my girl, Chan?" I asked, amused by how brave she seemed compared to the two assholes that just pissed their way out of my face.

"All I'll say is that you're lucky you look the way you do, Rossi. Otherwise there's no charm in you." She rolled her eyes again as she left me and my babe alone and bee-lined for the beer.

"Are you of the same opinion?" I asked Isabelle, mock outrage all over my face.

"No, Baby... You're Prince Charming to me." She answered. Her face never giving away the sarcasm her voice sported.

I loved sassy and feisty Isabelle the most.

"Right?! She's got a problem, Baby. Don't hang out with her so much. It might be contagious..."

"Goddamnit!! You turned our mad dog into a pussy whipped, Jhones!!" Jason whined. I only smiled at her like he was complimenting me.

Now it was her turn to roll her eyes, as I pulled her into my arms and away from the crowd.

She followed me blindly towards the dark hallway that lead to the first floor bathroom.

I loved the fact that she trusted me so completely. Never asked questions, never doubted to follow. Not because she's submissive or wants to please me, but because she knows I'll never hurt her in anyway. She's certain I'll always put her first and that I'll protect her.

That makes me feel like the king of the world.

The sound of the music muffled as I pushed through a door on the left wall. It was a small studio, with only a library rack, a sofa and a coffee table.

Perfect.

I pushed Isabelle against the door and kissed her softly at first, teasing her lips. She tasted as good as she smelled, and the heat of her exposed skin made me crave her like there was no tomorrow.