Chapter 32

I laugh my nerves away at his unexpected question.

"What kind of girl would I be if the bottoms wouldn't match the tops on the night I plan to loose my virginity?" Lucas froze for a second, his green irises blazing like neon in the gloom.

"Have you been planning this for a long time?" He asked with a very careful serious tone. It puzzled me.

"Well..."I started slowly, feeling my legs loosing strength around his waist."We are not strangers. It's obvious things will go a bit faster than normal between us..." The gleam in his eyes twitched.

"I had hoped that you would feel the same need of me..." He complained, "not that you would have such a practical reason."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He needed me to reassure him that I want him? What was this insecure side of Lucas? Why was it so adorable and alluring to me?

Untangling my legs form his hips, I stepped on the ground, almost on his feet. His arms never left my waist, until I dragged one of them to my bellybutton and then down to the place that would do the talking for me. His fingers slipped under the lace of my panties on my command,over my mount of Venus and than beyond, to the warm and soaking wet pleats of mine. I heard his sharp breath pulling in as he felt the overflowing desire on me.

"Do you really think anyone but you can get me like this, Rossi?" I barely muttered, fighting the need to roll my head back and push his fingers deeper.

"Isabelle..." Lucas whispered as he fell hungrily over my mouth, his body reacting at last.

Without taking his right hand from my panties, he pulled mine to the front of his pants, making me feel the huge, hard bulge that was trying to explode out of there.

"You do this to me at will, Isabelle. All you have to do is look my way and you'll get me rock hard in a heartbeat."

His words were like a switch being turned on for me. I pulled on the waistband of his jeans and got him out of them in a jump. It impressed me the size of his, now free from their denim prison, already up and ready. It made me swallow hard in anticipation and a bit of fear.

After a couple more hot kisses under the moonlight, Lucas took me by the hand to the master bedroom. It was a really big room with tall ceilings and a huge glass panel window with a direct view to the lake, just like the living room. There was only a king sized bed with pastel blue bedding, floating bedside tables and a deep blue sofa chair. I figured the double sliding doors to the side of the room,were the entrance to a dressing room and bathroom. The Rossi were very knowledgeable people on real state and the enjoyed good things in life.

Lucas stopped under the door frame as I was instantly attracted to the view again. We were silent for a moment until he spoke.

"When I get to the NFL, I'll buy you the best viewed house in every State you want." He claimed, dead serious.

I didn't know how to react to the deep voice or the promise it was sporting. So I just held his gaze until he reached me and held my face in his hands. The neon green in his irises was blinding when he stated: "I'll make you the happiest woman in the world, every day, for the rest of my life."

I tried my hardest to shake away the ominous feeling that was lurking inside of me. I can't explain why, but fear began to seed some kind of despair that that future was impossible to me, that this moment was all I had with him. When he kissed me again, hungrily, demanding, I forced myself to vanish those thoughts and just feel.

Him. Me. Right now.

His hand reached to the back of my bralette and undid the fasting with undeniable skill. Again the thought of doom whispering how many times of doing the same would require to master it.