Chapter 26

On Sunday, We decided to go sailing. She packed lunch and we started the trip early in the morning. Since Alice was working the night shift, I stayed at Belle's.

I have to admit that things were turning a lot harder -pun intended- with every passing second.

I was quickly accumulating steam. Me, having a really active sex life, spending the night kissing and fondling the girl of my dreams, who -in fact- innocently pushed my every button and responded in the perfect way to make me lose it, was a new kind of torture. So I had to plan something to keep my mind from going to the gutter.

Yeah... Difficult thing to do, when that was it's home.

That's why, when Alice came back in the morning, I was already making breakfast. Two hours later we were at the lake.

It was cold to go swimming, but perfect to take dad's boat for a ride.

I jumped off the car.

"Can you park the jeep on the club's lot? I'll go to the keeper's office and find you on the pier."

"Sure, Babe." She innocently said and moved to the driver's side, completely unaware of the commotion that 'babe' put me in.

I grabbed her by the back of the neck and kissed her with everything I had.

Isabelle emerged from it like she was drunk, opening her eyes slowly, lazily. I couldn't help the fit of lust that came over me.

I adjusted my jeans and rested my head on her for a bit. She just let me be, suddenly realizing what was going on.

"Wow"... She said, half surprised, half turned on.

"I'm seriously thinking of jumping into the lake right now." I whispered, kissing her forehead. "Just one word from that pouty little mouth of yours, and I'm rock hard."

She bit her lower lip.

"Belle, stop." I begged, my thumb making the soft skin slip from between her teeth. "I'm not kidding. And the freezing water doesn't sound like a good idea on this weather."

She nodded and rubbed her nose on my jaw. Once I could walk again, I took off before I'd embarrass myself any more. I felt like a horny virgin around her!

The weather was perfect, with the clear blue sky and no wind. There was a lot of people, tho. On the shore and on the water.

I taught her how to drive it and work the radio. She caught on fast and soon I was enjoying the view (her) while she excitedly practiced and asked questions to learn more about it.

A while later we dropped the anchor and started devouring the sandwiches and potato salad.

"You know..." She started timidly still nibbling on the first, while I was downing my fifth. On my defense: she's an awesome cook, and I'm still a growing teen. "I've always wanted to know how on Earth you started to think I was in love with Adrien..."

I'm not sure I'm ready for this conversation... I thought to myself.

"Well Those who eavesdrop are bound to hear things they don't want to." I answered cryptically, making her puzzle. "One evening, I was about to go to your house, when I noticed you had company."

I remembered how the voices carried through my bedroom window and stopped me dead in my tracks. She never invited girls to her house.

It was that kid from across the street who lived here for like a year before moving again. Can't remember her name...