Prequel

Hello dear readers! 

Just wanted to hop on here and let you know that the prequel, "Lost" ,is now up on my page so make sure to go check it out! Happy reading. 

SYNOPSIS: 

5-year-old Jodee Chambers does not have a perfect life. Her parents aren't together, she doesn't live in a while picket fence neighborhood, and she never knows what the next day will bring. But Jodee is young and naive and always sees the glass half full. When that all changes, what is she going to do? Will these changes be for the better or worse?

16-year-old Ace Chambers has had it rough from the day he was born. His father is an abusive alcoholic and his mother only cares about when and how she will her next fix. He never got to have a true childhood; taking care of both of his parents and his little sister at a young age. Ace's only way of coping is making sure Jodee has a good role model and unfortunately, partying with his best friend also seems to help. But Ace is determined to turn his life around, for his sister and for himself. Will he be able to do it amongst all of the chaos?

Caleb Warner has been an outsider from the very beginning. His mother wants him out of the house as soon as possible as he always seems to holds her accountable for everything that goes wrong in his life. His father abandoned him and his mother to start a new family with another women a leave his son behind. Through all of this Caleb has always put on a façade to show people he is just some funny, goofy, loving guy. But in reality, a little part of him breaks every day. Can Caleb finally find the family he's longed for, through his best friend, Ace? Will that be enough for him?

Can they all get what they want and create a little family of their own?

Read LOST to find out how Jodee's story started...