Six

Walking back into the safehouse, Ghost placed his hand on my upper back and ushered me down the hallway. He took me directly into his room, not caring who saw or if anyone said a word to him, but honestly I don't think they'd dare to. 

Entering his room, I quickly took notice of the black sheets on his queen-sized bed, and the lack of photos and any decorations within his very plain and dark room.  Ghost pulled out the desk chair in the corner of his room and pointed to the seat.

"Sit." He ordered me.

I obeyed and walked over to the chair, plopping myself down and unbuttoning my shirt to pull my injured arm out. Ghost walked into his bathroom to retrieve the first aid kit he had stashed there, walked back to me with it in hand, and kneeled on the floor next to me.

"How did you get distracted, Scarlett?" Ghost questioned, pulling out a bottle of alcohol and pouring some on my wound, causing a hiss to escape my mouth from the pain.

"I don't know, Ghost. I just did." I snapped back through gritted teeth as he poured more alcohol on the wound, "That hurts you know. I don't think that much alcohol is necessary."

"I don't think your lies are necessary, so until you tell me the truth I will continue to pour alcohol on your wound."

"So torture is your thing," He sighed and poured more alcohol down my arm, "Fine! Fine. You distracted me, Ghost."

Ghost sat the bottle down on the floor and grabbed the bandages to begin wrapping my arm, "How exactly did I distract you?"

"Everything you do is distracting. Your eyes, your voice, the way you throw your knives. I can't help it I have imagined things since the first time I saw that mouth of yours sipping coffee," I mentally punched myself in the face as I closed my eyes and my face started burning with embarrassment, "And now I have revealed entirely too much."

"Not too much, just want I wanted to hear. You told me the truth, and I thank you for that."

Ghost got up from the floor and began walking back to his bathroom to put the first aid kit away. I stood from the chair, put my arm back in my sleeve, and turned to head for the door.

"Hang on, Scarlett. Don't leave just yet." Ghost said from behind me, his footsteps slowly approaching my back.

I turned slightly sideways and looked at him as he walked towards me, "I have embarrassed myself enough, Ghost. I think it's time I got back to my room before I embarrass myself further."

"Simon."

"What?"

"My name is Simon. You don't have to call me Ghost when we are in private, Scarlett."

"Okay, Simon. Can I go now?"

Simon sighed as he stepped closer to me so that our bodies were almost touching and gently grasped my wrist, "No. Not yet. Did you really imagine things since that day you saw my mouth?"

"Yes, Simon. I have."

"What kinds of things?"

"Really? You're really going to make me embarrass myself even more than I already have?" I snapped, dropping my head with my eyes closed.

"I just want to know, Scarlett. Please tell me." Simon softly said, placing a hand on my waist and turning me so I was fully facing him.

"I imagined what they would feel like on mine. I imagined what they would taste like. What kind of sounds would escape them during certain intimate moments."

"Do you want to find out?"

"What?"

Before I could object, or before he explained further, he lifted the bottom of his mask and his lips were on mine in a heated kiss. His lips were incredibly soft and warm against my own, and they tasted faintly of cigarettes and vanilla. I snaked my arms around his neck, my finger tips teasing the edges of his mask and feeling his hair at the nape of his neck beneath it. Simon's grip on my waist got tighter as he swiped his tongue on my lower lip, begging me for entrance, to which I wholeheartedly obliged him. A soft moan escaped my throat as our bodies pressed against one another, and I could feel his hardness inside his jeans pressing against me. I slowly pulled away and looked him deeply in the eyes.

"Simon, can I see you?" I asked softly, hoping my question wouldn't upset him.

"I am right here, Scarlett." Simon responded, his mouth tugging upwards at the corners as he held back a smile.

"I meant all of you, Simon. I want to see your face and hair underneath that mask."

"Are you sure, Scarlett? Once you see me you cannot tell anyone what I look like. Not even Johnny."

"I promise I won't. I just want to see all of you."

Simon sighed, let go of my waist and walked to his window to pull the blackout curtains completely closed, and turned on the bedside lamp so there was just enough light that I could see. 

As he made his way back over to me, he closed his eyes with nervousness, "Scarlett, I am scarred. Please do not run away when you see all of me."

I placed my hand on his chest and looked up to meet his eyes, "I would never, Simon."

Simon closed his eyes and gripped the bottom of his mask. Ever so slowly he lifted it completely over his head, tossed it on the bed, and revealed the most gorgeous face I had ever seen. He did have burn scars on the left side of his face, but they did nothing to deter how gorgeous he was. His jawline was sharp and defined, his lips full and still kiss swollen from me, and his nose was perfectly proportioned to the rest of his face. His blue eyes were shining with fear at revealing his face to me, so I placed a hand on the side of his face and looked back at him with sincerity.

"Simon, you are gorgeous," I muttered, a smile on my face.

"But I am scarred, Scarlett." Simon mumbled back, becoming completely vulnerable.

"Your scars mean nothing, Simon. They only show your strength for overcoming whatever it is you have went through to get them. Each scar is just as beautiful as the man they are on."

Simon's response was to kiss me with a ferocity that he didn't show before. He gripped my hips tightly and began walking backwards toward his bed, sitting down and pulling me down so I was straddling his lap. My hands stayed perfectly on his face, trying to keep him as close as possible, as his hands began roaming underneath the back of my shirt, his hands warm on my bare skin. I tugged his shirt out from being tucked in his pants, wanting to go so much farther than just this kiss, when a knock sounded on his door.

"Ghost! Have you seen Scarlett? She's not answering when we knock on her door." Soap said from the other side of the door.

I pulled my lips away from Simon's so he could answer, resting my forehead against his, "Maybe she's in the shower. She said she felt disgusting when we got back."

"Maybe. I'll check again in a bit, Price wants to see her."

"If I see or hear from her I'll let her know you're looking for her."

"Thanks."

As soon as I heard Soap's footsteps begin descending down the hall, I chuckled softly as I climbed off of Simon's lap and began walking backward toward the door, "I guess I should probably go back and take a quick shower and find Soap." 

"I suppose you should," Simon answered, his eyes never leaving mine as he followed me to the door.

"I'll see you later?"

"Tomorrow, at seven P.M. I will be in your room to finish what we started. Hopefully without interruption."

"See you then, Simon."

Simon kissed me one last time before opening his door and watching as I walked down the hallway to my room to shower.