Secret Revealed

David Abs: It was great seeing u last night
David Abs: I really missed u, you kind of disappeared. Round two after Simon's party tonight? xx

I groan, letting the phone slide off my hand and fall on the couch cushions. A couple of months ago, the thought of getting a text from David-the-greatest-pair-of-abs would have made me giddy, especially with the meaning behind it, but today it fills me with bitterness. Yes, before last night we hadn't seen each other in a while, and that's because every time we hang out we end up making out and go home together - which leads to awkward blowjobs or me fucking him from behind, unable to face him and his unsatisfying penis. Exactly what happened yesterday.

You'd think a guy that basically lives in the gym, and that's been gifted with a six pack made to lick salt off of them, would be very well-endowed. Turned out, his parents focused too much on his upper region and forgot a couple of vital inches where they are most needed. Or, at least, where I most need them. He's tall, and muscular, every gay man's dream. He's also extremely funny and nice, and he really likes me. Too bad the thought of being with him isn't fulfilling at all - if you know what I mean.

I groan again, frustrated with myself, with the world, and with the list of handsome men who are not big enough to bring me to a very deserved Nirvana.

"You okay there Scotty?"

I turn my head towards Mitch, whose eyes are focused on the flat screen where Mario Kart 8 is still playing, although I clearly remember that I pressed pause before looking at my chirping phone.

"You cheater, I paused, why the hell did you started without me?"

He shrugs, the gesture so childish and so Mitch that I don't know if I want to roll my eyes, or laugh at him. "You were being antisocial, so I thought you didn't deserve my kindness."

I hit him playfully on the shoulder, pushing him on the side. "Excuse me, I got a text from a person, that means socializing to me."

"Yes yes, that's what you say." He says, condescending, waving his hand in the air to minimize whatever excuse I was about to make. How is it that I can never win an argument with this boy? "Who was it, by the way?"

I huff, not really in the mood to start this conversation, because I know where it'll lead. My eyes shift to the screen, my fingers focused to play the right buttons so the game will resume from the beginning, erasing Mitch's vantage points. "Just David."

I can't see his face, but after knowing him for almost fifteen years, I can easily guess what he must look like, his brows raised in a questioning expression. "You mean the David? The one that's been all over you for, I don't know, at least six months? The one you've been fucking recently? That one?"

I hum my agreement, trying to give him the hint that I don't really want to talk about it. It's always like this with Mitch. He can't seem to understand why I always push away the amazing men that I meet - and of course he can't wrap his finger about it. It's not like he knows what the problem is. When he asks the usual What was wrong? the only reply that I can give him it's just "He's not right for me." Which it's not completely a lie - their cocks never are.

He elbows me in my ribs, almost making me jump. "So? What did he say?" He asks, ignoring my protesting whine.

I purse my lips, not really sure what to tell him. "Not much. Simon - you know him, Bryce's boyfriend? - is hosting a party tonight at the Jezz, and he asked me to go. That's it."

"Are you serious?" He almost screams, his high pitched voice piercing my ears. "That's not just it. He's really into you, isn't he?"

I hum again, and that's my first mistake. He grabs the controller from my hands, ignoring my "Hey!", and pauses the game. I turn to look at him, eyes wide, trying to understand why is he acting so annoying today - and how I can make him stop.

Never Enough Until You ( Scomiche )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara