Prize Showed

It takes only a second for Mitch to shake off the shock caused by my previous words, and his expression is literally priceless. I wish I had a camera here with me because I don't think I will ever see him this wide-eyed. "What?" He asks, his voice not loud anymore but lowering to an unsure whisper, almost like he can't believe what I'm saying and he needs confirmation.

"I said show me," I repeat, my voice low and steady, not matching at all the drumming of my faltering heart, pumping blood so quickly that I feel almost dizzy. And to be honest, most of the blood is gathered south, my cock by now painfully hard and throbbing at the thought, despite the absolute terror and confusion that I'm feeling inside.

"You.. you want to see my dick?!"

Ha, that's my Mitch, not being afraid to call things with their names. The use of the word instead of his previous stiff behaviour relaxes me enough that I allow a grin to show on my face. "Well, according to you I already did, so..what's the matter?"

I know that it sounds completely ridiculous, and maybe a bit like the plot of a very bad frat porn. Yo bro show me your dick nothing weird about it. Whoops sorry bro your dick kinda slipped in my mouth, mind if I give it a little suck? Yeah, you don't have to tell me. But I have to see it with my eyes, to confirm to myself that he's lying, that he's just fucking with me because I annoyed him too much, and that it wasn't really him in that gorgeous pic that's now forever embedded in my mind.

And how can I be sure what the truth is, if I don't check myself? I'm just being logical here. I'm also a curious fuck, for sure, because I can't deny that now that I'm thinking about it, I want to see it, even if, as I believe, it turned out being average. I mean, me and Mitch basically grew up together! For a while we even shared an apartment! We went to the pool together, and the beach, and shared a bathroom....you get the point, there's no way I wouldn't know that he had a huge cock! I'm pretty sure I would've noticed sooner or later.

"There's no way I'm showing you my penis, it's too weird."

"Do it or I won't believe you."

"You know who the fuck cares? Not me."

"Come on Mitch!"

"Absolutely not, Scott!"

"Do it!"

"No!"

"I will pull down your pants if I have to!"

"Are you fucking listening to yourself?!" He shrieks, backing away from me, his back touching the far end of the couch as I get closer, my muscles shaking with anticipation. He looks frightened, almost like he's expecting to get assaulted. "Scott, stop it or I will kick your ass!"

"Ooooh, I would die to see you do that!" I smirk, getting a slap on my shoulder as a reply. A laugh bubbles in my throat at the frustration gleaming in his dark eyes, his mouth closed tight in an adorable pout. He looks like a child who got told he can't go to the fun park anymore.

"You're apparently dying to see my dick, your brain is clearly not functioning right now."

I huff, his wording having a complete different meaning than what I actually have in mind. "I don't wanna see your penis, I want to see that one, but since you're being so stubborn I'm asking for proof. I'm still fully convinced you only said that because you don't wanna give me Colton's number - which, by the way, wouldn't be a problem if you just said it."

He rolls his eyes, before unlocking the screen of his phone, a pointless attempt to ignore me. I have to force myself to not shake my head amusedly at him. I cough out loud, repeating the sound for as long as it takes him to raise his eyes from the screen and look at me, clearly annoyed.