Doubt Instilled

The navy sheets of Mitch's bed are soft against my back, caressing my skin lightly as I wiggle on top of them, unable to stay still when his lips are tracing a pattern on my chest. One of his hands is wrapped on my leg, keeping it high so that he can sit in between. The other one is stroking me, the touch just enough to tease me and making me want more of it.

Mitch's eyes move from the work he's doing on my chest to my face, and they are so dark and lustful that I have a hard time looking straight at them, unable to sustain the desire written in them. I close my eyes, trying to keep quiet as his hand moves from my cock down to my balls, fondling them lightly and driving me crazy, before moving down. The touches are light as a feather, nothing more than playful teasing, anticipation building inside of me.

He takes the lube out of his nightstand, coating his fingers with the sticky substance, his eyes once again not leaving me for a moment. I try to read them, but the intensity of his gaze is too much, so I move my eyes, letting them roam on the thin yet muscular body on top of me, from his sharp collarbones down to the trail of hair on his stomach, leading the way to the beautiful cock that I can't wait to enjoy.

I extend an arm to reach for it, eager to wrap my hand around his hard shaft, to feel his weight and his warmth against my skin, but he stops me, one hand closing around my arm and bringing it above my head. I look into his eyes, now just a few inches away from my face, and I give him a questioning look.

"No touching. Keep your hands to yourself." I open my mouth to protest, the words already on the tip of my tongue, ready to escape, but his mouth soon covers mine, lips roughly pressing on mine, and what I wanted to say is now forgotten as I feel one finger press against my opening, easily slipping inside. I gasp in his mouth at the gentle intrusion, spontaneously pressing down on his digit to have more of this wonderful feeling.

He presses another finger inside, my body welcoming after a couple of seconds of burning, my legs opening even more for him without even thinking, wanting him closer. My free arm shoot to his waist, trying to sneak its way to reach his cock, which is touching the inside of my thigh, but soon enough he stops me again.

"Scott." Mitch says, voice stern. I try to free my arm, but his grip is surprisingly strong - I can't believe how many times he has proven my judgement of him wrong. His fingers still inside of me for a moment, and he's now gripping both of my arms above my head, which leaves me in an extremely submissive pose - something that I would've never thought would happen with him, but feels oddly good.

"Let me make you feel good." He says, teeth nipping on my throat while he spreads his fingers inside of me, brushing against my prostate, and the way he's touching me in different parts of my body - his lips on my neck, his hand on my arms, his cock against my thigh and his fingers against my core - combined with his words.. well, it's enough to make me dizzy.

It fazes me how slow he's going, how much time he's taking with the foreplay. Not that I mind - every girl likes a bit of attention before getting it on with the fun - but he was so not patient in the shower. He was animalistic, shoving his dick down my throat without a single thought. He seemed so careless, so rough.. so different than the sweet boy I'm always used to. Granted, he's not alway nice during sex - his dirty talk could probably be declared as a world threat - but he's always quite worried about giving me the pleasure that I need.

After all, the only reason why we started the whole thing was because I was the one that needed his help - which he has never denied. It doesn't matter what's going on - if I tell him that I need him, he's always ready for me - in every way.

He adds another finger, moving them skillfully inside of me, stretching me open much to my pleasure. I bite my bottom lip in an attempt to contain my moans, that are getting higher and higher, my cock so hard that it's almost painful. He releases his grip on my hands so he can move, licking his way down from my chest to my belly, twisting his wrist in a way that makes it hard for me to breathe properly.