chapter ten | night three

TODAY WAS ERAS tour day, and it was one day closer to the day she would confess her feelings to Taylor. The thought of that was scary. The minute Taylor hears it, it could ruin everything, or maybe she feels the same way. She wouldn't know unless she told her. She was just glad to have time to prepare herself for this.

She was home alone, taking time to make sure she had what she needed for tonight. It may be a concert, but it's an important concert. Her outfit had to be perfect.

She had plans to go out for some stuff, so she wanted to be sure that she had everything. After checking her list one last time, she made her way to the front door, soon hearing the incoming call sound. Without thinking to check who it was, she accepted the call and held the phone to her ear. "Hello?" She spoke to whoever had called.

"What are you doing right now?" She heard a familiar voice ask. It was Andrea, she was at the stadium. All the noise and voices in the background gave it away.

"I was just about to leave the house," She replied, unsure how the Swift family managed to contact her before she did anything important. She soon heard the background noise fade to quietness, Andrea has moved locations, moved away from Taylor. She didn't want her to hear this conversation. "Everything okay?"

"I just had a question."

"Well, I might have an answer. What is it?"

"Do you plan on talking to Taylor today?" She questioned curiously. Y/n was confused by the question at first, she did plan to talk to her, but Andrea revealed what she meant. "You know, about the thing you told me? Are you going to tell her?"

"No. not today." She replied as she made her way outside. She sat in her car, waiting for the call to end so she could do what she needed to do. She wanted to hurry up and get home in time to make friendship bracelets. "I was going to mention it to her before you guys leave."

"Alright, just don't waste too much time. I'll see you later at the show." Andrea spoke with an audible smile. The two said their goodbyes and then ended the call. At this point, she should have known to keep it to herself.

That didn't matter right now though, she had stuff to do.

Many hours and bracelets later, she got to the stadium and met with Andrea. She expected to be sitting in the VIP tent, but Andrea had a better idea. She put her super close to the stage, so close she could put a hand on it. So close for Taylor to see her.

There had to be a reason for it. She chose not to question it.

With each song that passed, many people noticed her from Taylor's Instagram posts. She ended up taking many pictures with fans and traded many friendship bracelets that night. That was a fun experience for her.

Throughout the show, she noticed that Taylor would glance at her and smile. She wasn't sure if she was looking for approval or if she was just happy to see her there.

As Taylor sang and danced around the stage, Y/n watched with a smile on her face and sang along to each song. Now, she was starting the reputation era, singing her very popular song "...Ready For It?", one of her favorites. Like the other songs, Taylor was looking at her.

The fans were starting to notice.

"Touch me and you'll never be alone!" She sang, looking over at Y/n once again and smiling. She quickly turned her attention back to the crowd. As time passed, Taylor would occasionally look at her, but Y/n had no idea why.

Something had to be going on. She was sure that Andrea had something to do with this.

She glanced around the area, soon spotting her and getting her attention. From the looks of it, she was just as confused as Y/n was.

This was all Taylor.

Tonight, she wasn't worrying about it. She was here to have fun and support her friend, so that's what she planned to do. She will be having a chat with Andrea after the show though. Tonight was about Taylor.

She still had some questions that needed answers.

The show had ended and Andrea was taking her to see Taylor. Along the way, Andrea asked her about the show. She asked about her favorite moment, favorite song, and favorite outfit. She wanted to know her opinion on everything.

She may not have gotten the 22 hat, but she still had so much fun. Forgiving Taylor and going to this concert was one of the best decisions she's ever made.

She wanted to ask Andrea about the times Taylor looked at her, but they got to the dressing room before she could. Andrea knocked on the door, soon receiving no answer. She wasn't in there. Where could she be?

They didn't know it, but she was looking for them. That was the first thing she did after getting off the stage.

The two waited around for a few minutes before hearing Taylor calling for them. Y/n was the first to look in her direction. "You were amazing out there!" She spoke proudly as Taylor quickly approached them and pulled Y/n into a hug. Once she hugged her back, she began to happily smile. "I'm so proud of you."

"I'm so glad you were there." Taylor happily spoke and tightened the hug. She acted as if that would be their last. "I saw you trading bracelets, I'm glad you had fun. Great outfit by the way."

"It was alright, just missing the hat."

"You might get it next time." She replied with a hinting wink. That was out of the ordinary, but like all the glances, she brushed it off. "I'm starving, let's get something to eat." She was going to leave, but Y/n pointed out that she was still wearing the outfit she wore on stage. "Let me change first." She let out a chuckle, soon hugging her friend one more time, and then went into the dressing room, closing and locking the door behind her.

"I should tell her tomorrow, right?" Y/n questioned, soon looking over at Andrea.

"Yeah, probably."

————————
brooke speaks!

i love this chapter
so much! also
hoping for no
mistakes!