chapter thirteen | long story short

MONTHS HAVE PASSED, and Y/n has joined Taylor for the rest of the tour. They've had so much fun together, going to different restaurants, visiting different places, and even just staying in the hotel. It didn't matter what they did unless they were together.

Since she joined the tour, she's been to every show and got to check off places on her places to visit list. She was having the time of her life.

As of now, the two were sitting in a fancy restaurant for a date night before her concert tomorrow. The two were laughing about something that Taylor had said, soon taking sips of their wine. "Might I just say, you look stunning in that suit?" Taylor spoke with a loving smile as she gently placed her glass on the table.

Y/n smiled at the compliment and took another sip of her drink. Since they'd been together, Taylor had complimented her every chance she got. It always made her smile. "Well, you look beautiful as always." She returned the compliment, soon taking a bite of her food.

"Have you enjoyed the tour so far?" Taylor questioned her curiously and then took another sip of her drink. For Taylor, touring was already fun, but it was so much better now that Y/n was with her.

"I have. I've never once thought that I would be on tour with you."

"Why is that?"

"I mean, I don't get to travel much." She further explained. Taylor was now starting to understand what she was saying. She wasn't sure what she thought Y/n meant at first. "I've seen more of America with you than I have in my whole life."

"There's still more traveling to do." Taylor smiled, soon changing the topic. For the remainder of dinner, they talked, laughed, joked, and lovingly stared at each other. Compliments were shared so frequently that it looked like a contest to find out who could make the other blush first. News flash: Taylor won every time.

Everything between them was perfect.

The concert was almost over, and Taylor was at the end of the Midnights section. She just started the song "Karma". Y/n stood with Andrea, Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, and their kids in the VIP tent. Between songs, they talked about the show and got to know each other.

Blake and Ryan had to know about the girl who made their friend so happy. Tonight, everyone would find out just how happy she was.

For the past couple of months, fans have begun to ask questions about the relationship between the two. The last update they had was the speech for Timeless in Foxborough; they haven't seen or heard anything since. The only evidence they had of a potential relationship was pictures of them hanging out together.

Even then, it wasn't enough evidence. The happy couple had done everything they could to hide it from the public, and it worked out better than they thought. However, they agreed to announce it if both of them were ready.

Everyone in the stadium was dancing and singing along with Taylor as she performed the song, getting ready to sing the breakdown of the song. Everyone was singing with her until Taylor decided to surprise everyone.

Taylor glanced over at her with a happy smile on her face, the same look she recognized all too well. She had planned something, but nobody knew about it. Not even Andrea.

Y/n looked over at Andrea, trying to find out what was going on. She only received a confused shrug before turning her attention back to the stage to find Taylor smiling and blowing kisses at her between lyrics. Y/n's favorite line had just come up; she sang along and then realized what happened. "Karma is the girl of my dreams, coming straight home to me!" Taylor sang happily, keeping eye contact with her the whole time. She then turned back to the crowd once she heard them cheering.

She looked around at the people surrounding her, a shocked expression on her face. Blake was the first to celebrate with her, and Andrea and Ryan were just as shocked as she was. No one was expecting that. "Did that just happen?" She questioned them loud enough for them to hear the happiness in her voice.

"Yes, it did. You're not dreaming this time!" Blake confirmed, soon pulling her into a hug.

Once the song had ended, Taylor, her dancers, and the band stood on the stage for one final bow before walking off. Y/n had to see her, and she would soon.

Y/n stood with Scott near the exit, catching up on each other's lives and talking about Taylor's lyric change from moments ago. He didn't know she was doing that either. The two were waiting for Taylor. There were many times throughout their conversation when fans would get her attention; she always waved and smiled at them.

She loved interacting with the fans. They were always so nice to her.

"I don't think I've ever seen the crowd so shocked yet excited before," Scott pointed out, a chuckle coming out seconds later. Y/n nodded in agreement and laughed with him. "I mean, there's been surprise guests on this tour so far, but they've never been that excited. They must like you a lot."

"I don't know, but I never expected something like that to happen." She admitted it, soon waving at another group of fans. She noticed many of them with their phones out, taking pictures and recording them. "I wonder where she is."

"Coming this way."

Y/n looked in the direction where he was pointing to find Taylor walking toward them. Along the way, she smiled and waved at the fans who stuck around long enough to see her. She was holding something in her hand, but Y/n was too focused on her to notice it.

Once Taylor locked eyes with her girlfriend, she ran toward her and hugged her before pulling her into a kiss. Y/n smiled into the kiss, soon hearing the remaining fans cheer happily. They pulled away and looked at each other lovingly. She felt Taylor put something on her head, but she wasn't sure what it was. She saw Taylor's smile, and then she knew exactly what it was. "I told you that you'd get it next time." She reminded her before wrapping an arm around Y/n's waist and going with her to the dressing room.

After that night, the couple traveled the world together. They were together, and that's all that mattered to them. They loved each other. They were each other's happy ending.

Even when the tour was over, Taylor would continue to perform at-home concerts for her. That was after Y/n moved in with her; they were living in Taylor's Cornelia Street apartment.

For them, life was everything they ever dreamed of.

THE END...or is it?

————————
brooke speaks!

that's the end! i hope
there's no mistakes and
i hope you enjoyed the
story. thanks to everyone
for supporting it and a
huge thank you to my
amazing friend kathy
for writing the lyric
change for me, i'll
have her tagged below
so you guys can check
out her stories and
support her! thanks
again for all the support
and that was Timeless!

KitKathy520

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 , 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵 🎉