Chapter 1 New beginnings

Chapter 1
"New beginnings"

???: Hey!...Hey!
(I hear a voice calling out to me)
Kai: who's there!? Where am I? I can't see anything. Everything is pitch black.
???: Kai...Kai!..
(I then woke up)
Kai: huh? wha?
Manager: Kai! So you're sleeping on the job again!?
Kai: c-crap! Sorry! Just had a long da-
Manager: shut it! If I catch you sleeping again then you're outta here!!!
(The people nearby laughs quietly but I can since there gaze and smirks. How embarrassing..)
Kai: got it Manager. (I looked at my computer than got back to working again. During her leave I check on the news to see what's going on around the world.)
Kai: looks like the same old huh. "wiki gets away from killing a milini" why is this world like this.
???: why is the world like what?
(I look over my shoulder and see my close friend cami)
Kai: like this!(I show her the news on my computer) they just go killing people and going out scott free!
Cami: I know it's upsetting but that's just how the world is.(she looked upset)
Kai: ugh I wonder what will happen if everyone didn't go to work for a month. Like we humans have so much power but we just don't know it or give up trying or ignore it.(I'm getting tilted, I probably should calm it down but I'm so in a agreement with myself that it gotta be true.)
Cami: do you wanna go out for drinks to cool your mind off?
Kai: sure after this work.
(10 mins went by)
Kai: alright I'm done heheh! (Turn to cami,seeing her getting ready to go)
Cami: ok let's go!
(Cami and I starts to go to a restaurant and find a table to sit at)
Kai: hey Cami. Don't you ever think about why us milini get treated so bad?
Cami: maybe because we milini make the best food
Kai: (I laughed) true but for real why are the wiki's so mean to us?
Cami: some are but not all. That's just how they were raise. The parents teach them to hate us without a reason.
(Waiter walks up)
Waiter: hello,what can I help yall with today?
Kai: weren't you suppose to say "are you ready to order?" or something like that?
Waiter: come on man it's my 1st day on the job give me a pass.
(While he was telling me that I felt like he was getting a little angry at me but kept his emotions in check.)
Cami: I would like some catfish and shrimp.
(The Waiter wrote it down then looked at me)
Waiter: and you?
Kai: the same thing she having.
(The Waiter nods then walked off.)
Kai: Oi. He forgot to tell us what drinks we wanted.
Cami: he did say that it is his 1st time.
(I nodded and waited)
Cami: isn't your birthday coming soon?
(I shivered a bit. She really remember my birthday.)
Kai: y-yeah
Cami: how old you turning? 21 right?
Kai: yeah 21.( I look at her smirking as I knew what she was going to say next.)
Cami: sooo youngee hehe
Kai: you're just 1 year older than me so shut up!
Cami: (she laughs) it's ok
Kai: at least I'm taller than you ha!(seeing her face, she was making a pouting face)
Cami: hmph! Whatever. Are you ever going to drink?
Kai: probably not. I like to have my body healthy yep yep(I smiled while saying that.)
Cami: (she giggled) but you eat chips and ramen most of the time.
(I wasn't expecting that come back so that hurted my pride or whatever the feeling it is when the truth hurts)

Chapter 2
where it all started.