s2 chapter 3: the light at the end of a tunnel

??? And ???: this is already enough!! We'll figure out the rest! Let me shoulder your sins together with you!

(Kaishu stopped for a moment after hearing that)

Kaishu: i-it can't be..

??? And ???: people may not call it trust. And we won't stop you. just think and let us shoulder your sins together! For you!

Kaishu: (he tears up having tears flow down his face) n-no.. your not real! Your just a memory from the past! T-theres no way!

(I couldn't see what "I" was looking at but I could only hear the voice)

Kai: (so they are here with me. That's good. Why can't I see them? Memory from the past? What does that mean?)

Kaishu: (he wipes his eyes) if I lose it all-I won't lose it all (he then command the spaceships to attack)

(Red beams strike down on the land and destroyed the area)

Kaishu: (he smirks, his smile cracking.) Take this wikis! No more of evil anymore! HAHAHA ISNT THIS WHAT YOU WANTED RIGHT? (He looks at the reflection of himself in the window)  ME

(I felt fear, looking at me even tho I think he couldn't see me in a vr headgear but that look he made. Made me fear myself)

(The vr turns off)

(One tear falls down my cheek)

Cami: hey! Kai (she goes to me while denki follows)

(She takes the head gear off me)

Cami: why were you crying?

(I snap back to reality)

Kai: h-huh? C-crying? (I wipe my tear off my cheek)

Denki: that's my first time seeing him cry. kinda cry?

Kai: I don't know. Sometimes happen..like it was too real. Too scary.

Cami: (she glares at the worker) what did you do!

The worker: eep! I-its just some side effects after being in there for alittle longer than usual.  He should be good to go in a few mins!

Cami: (she looks at me) let's just go home and talk about all this later.

Kai: (I hold my head due to pain) my head hurts..

Cami: it's going to be ok ima bring u back home. Let's go denki

Denki: yeah.

((We soon get to my apartment and they brought me inside to lay down on my couch))

Cami: just rest abit ok

(I nodded and close my eyes)

Denki: ima get him some water

(I falls asleep)

Cami: (she puts a blanket over me and sits on the floor) I hope he's ok.

Denki: I'm sure he's fine. He probably gotten vr sick for being in there so long.

Cami: why did a tear fall? He never cried a lot. It's very rare seeing him tear up like that. Hmm I wonder what he saw.

Denki: we can ask him questions when he fully wakes up ok

Cami: ok (she smiles abit)

((Mean while in my sleep))

???: so. We finally meet each other.

Kai: huh? Who are you?

???: that's a dumb question to asked. Even tho I knew what you was going to asked.

Kai: who are you!?

???: (the mystery figure appears infront of me)

Kaishu: I'm you.

Kai: what the- we're you the one that was in the vr future?

Kaishu: yes. That was as close I could get to since you that u were looking at me.

Kai: why are you here?

Kaishu: I should be asking you that. Why are YOU here?

(He sits in his chair)

Kaishu: you been neglecting me for years now. So I'm surprise you're here.

Kai: it's not making any sense.  Why are you me?

Kaishu: I'm you. I'm your deepest darkness side of you. The you, you hide from the one you hate and don't Wanna accept. I've been trap here in your subconscious for the time u created me.

Kai: I still don't get it. What's going on.

Kaishu: you're going to wake up soon. We'll meet again soon. See ya. Good luck. You're gonna need it.(he laughs and disappears)

S2 chapter 4: waking up from an endless slumber