S2 Chapter 2:Horrifying War

Val: hey nameria, why you like kaishu so much?

Nameria: well he's cool! Voice hot! And I wanna have his kids!♡♡

Val: uh- (she looks at her weirdly) you should've kept that part in your head to be honest.

Nameria: hehe why you on kaishu side huh?

Val: -//- it's just because he is.. very interesting. That is all.

Nameria: are you blushing?? (She smirks)

Val: ima kill you -/3/- don't tell nobody about this.

Nameria: (she laughs) I'm stronger than you^^

Val: Ha! No your not. Stop lying to yourself.

Nameria: we shell see after this war ends (she smirks)

(They both gets to the meeting and sits down with the group of wikis)

Wiki leader: where is your leader?

Val: he's coming just wait alittle longer. Is that a problem?

Wiki leader: no. Not at all.

((Mean while where I'm at))

(I watches everything that "I" do)

Kaishu: hmmm. (He looks at himself in the mirror and rubs his eyes)

(A woman came up to his room)

Woman 3: why were you crying?

Kaishu: (he turns around) what do you mean? I haven't cried in years.. until that..one event..that started all this..

Kai:(Event??)

Woman 3: what are you dying for? You can still turn this aroun-

Kaishu: I can't. I have to keep helping my people, know who they really are. Know what they can really do. It's been way too many years we been tortured..

Woman 3: your dream that you had earlier. Did it satisfy or terrify?

Kaishu: (he holds on to his head due to pain) ugh..annoying pain in my head. The things left unsaid. Just continue writing my story.

Woman 3: (she makes a notebook and pen appear from her hands and starts writing) as you wish..I'm sorry. Kaishu. that we all had been relying on you..too much to be free

Kaishu: (he grabs some type of planets and eats it) mm.. ima go to the meeting now.

(He starts walking out the room and goes downstairs)

((Mean while before I came into the meeting))

Wiki leader: how about we start now since he's not coming yet. Please ladies. Tell him to end this war. We're sorry for treating milini people like we did back then..

Val: shut it. There's nothing you can do to make us work with you. Wait for our leader to come in.

Nameria: what she said!^^

(Steps started to come down the stairs)

Kaishu: I'm here so we don't need to talk.

Wiki leader: (he gets nervous) Kaishu please! Stop this madness-

Kaishu: I'm here to tell you there's no need to talk. (He walked back upstairs)

Val: there's your answer.

Nameria: master kaishu said what he said ^^

(They follow upstairs behind me)

Wiki leader: Kai! No! You cant run away! (He goes for his gun and tries to shoot but instantly gets stopped by a shadow figure)

Wiki leader: -ah-ahh!!! (His neck breaks)

Val: I knew my power would come in handy.

Kaishu: good job Val

Val: (she smiles)

Nameria: good job Val!^^

Kai: (What the heck is going on?! Where's cami and denki!?. There's so many women here she probably somewhere around there. But denki.. I don't see no man around here so far.)

(Kaishu began to walk to the hub around in his mansion tower)

Kaishu: (he looks out the big main window) what a beautiful sight.

(Outside was blue sky's, greenlands, white clouds, so beautiful that a grown man can cry seeing the sight)

Kaishu: not giving up the fight..

(The sky starts turning purple)

Kaishu: not till the day I die..

(The sky starts to turn orange)

Kaishu: I still can go on. Beyond death. I will be remembered. I hope for positive things. Sometimes the heros have to become villans for alittle bit. In my eyes at least..I'm being a hero..

(He looks down at the fass of land/towns/cities he can see)

Kaishu: everything down below. Looks dirty to me from up here. Even this world I know. Looks like it's broken beyond all repair.

(The sky started to turned blood red and clouds got darker. Huge spaceships started to appear everywhere above the lands)

Kaishu: time to end this war. Once and for all. I hate wikis..

Kai:(I- I can't watch this anymore!? Get this headgear off me!! I can't I can't! This isn't me! This isn't me! Noo! No! No! This isn't me!!)

(I then hear a voice. Sounds very familiar but I wasn't sure if I was right..sounds like 2 voices but..)

S2 chapter 3: the light at the end of a tunnel