Chapter 5 Another day Another dollar

(I slowly wakes up then look at the area where cami was sleeping at)

Kai: mm where did she go? (I yawn)
(I slowly gotten up and began stretching)

Kai: Cami!

Cami: yeah!

Kai: where you at? (I shouted)

Cami: In the kitchen! Making breakfast!

Kai: (I gotten off the bed and started to walk out the room to the kitchen) morning

Cami: Good Morning ! (She then fixed me a plate of food and put it on the table)

Kai: uh- you didn't have to do that (I smile lightly) I could've fixed my own food

Cami: no its fine, take it as a thanks for letting me stay in your apartment(she smiled)

Kai: (I walk to the table and sat down) you're welcome, I didn't want to let you stay in your place by yourself cuz last time you almost flooded everything remember -.-

Cami: (she makes an derp face) ohh haha oh yeahhh. But anyway I don't remember what happened last night. Why did I wake up with all my clothes wet?

Kai: o-oh uh there was a wet spider in our room and it shot out water bubbles (I hope she believes me)

Cami: uh huhh. A. Water spider.. (she sat down on the couch)

Kai: it is I swear!

Cami: I believe you. It did taste like nothing and smell like nothing so it was water

Kai: you tasted it!? Why!? What if it was a poisonous water spider!

Cami: (she giggled) I guess you haven't done your research. Water spiders isn't poisonous you dummy -3-

Kai: so you do know what a water spider is! Why you acted like you didn't!

Cami: because it's a rare bug!

Kai: hmm didn't know that either. (I started to eat my food)

Cami: let's see what's one tv.(she turns on the TV and it shows the news)

News: "breaking news! A milini pass away due to super dehydration! Also we heard that a doctor pass away to de dehydration too! Be careful everyone, make sure to drink alot of water! Now to the weather"

Kai: hmmm (continue eating)

Cami: what is it?(she look over at me)

Kai: nothing (I had something to say about that but idk if I should keep it to myself. Fine I say it. I know she gonna keep begging me what's on my mind)

Cami: Uh huh I know something is bugging you. Do u believe what they said that happen to the victims?

Kai: nope. I feel like there hiding something. Hiding how they really died.

Cami: hehe there goes your conspiracy theories working again. Let me guess this earth is flat?  (She laughs)

Kai: very funny. I knew I shouldn't had said anything!

Cami: (she changed the channel then an event popped up)

Event on tv: "HELLOOO! Welcome to the amazing future telling headgear! It tells you what your future/desire is! Don't believe me? Come to the popular park called zuzuki park! We will be having an event there in a few days! To try to out it will cost $50. Yep! $50! Our company name is called future of the real you! Don't wear it out! Haha! Call now 555-781-Head!"

Cami: oooo we gotta go to that event!

Kai: (what a weird phone number. Kinda funny though) why do we got to? It's probably rigged.